Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoloR.I.P

First off, On what I suggest is to remove CF. Remove some weapon CE, Regen Walls, Make Enchanted Golden apples buyable, If you decide not to do like were Enchanted Golden Apples are buyable Focus on pot pvp then, and Remove Freeze (CE).

-Make it so cannoning is a bit easier and runs smoothly and doesn't mess up
-Remove Anti Gravity or Nerf it
-Bounty's, So like you can set like 100k on a person and who ever kills that person gets 100k, but make it where people can't make money off of it like if one faction puts a bounty on a member and kicks him from the faction he kills the person and gains the money and make sure they don't abuse it
-Pot pvp and Regular gaps
- Get rid of Enchanted God apples
- Also for the server make like Staffs, like a Faction Staff or Prison Staff, A person who is very active on that gamemode and helpful nor toxic to others can become like a Faction Staff, There can only be 5 chosen ones, but they can also lose the role

~Yolodragon610

yoyoface7

I like the Idea of updating the auction house.
I think that you should give the server a completely different look (Like spawn) I very much so dislike the current look.
I think an infinite sellwand would be nice maybe 25Euros.
You should remove CF It is unfair for all players, the winner and loser.
Add more allies for faction (currently only allowed one ally) I think it should be three or maybe four.
Make book rates a little bit better.
Increase the chances of the "better items" When opening crates.

And that's it hope you add some of these features! :D

xonexd

First off, On what I suggest is to remove CF. Remove some weapon CE, Regen Walls, Make Enchanted Golden apples buyable, If you decide not to do like were Enchanted Golden Apples are buyable Focus on pot pvp then, and Remove Freeze (CE).

-Bounty's, So like you can set like 100k on a person and who ever kills that person gets 100k, but make it where people can't make money off of it like if one faction puts a bounty on a member and kicks him from the faction he kills the person and gains the money and make sure they don't abuse it
- Also for the server make like Staffs, like a Faction Staff or Prison Staff, A person who is very active on that gamemode and helpful nor toxic to others can become like a Faction Staff, There can only be 5 chosen ones, but they can also lose the role

~Yolodragon610
remove cf yes
regen walls no
enchanted golden apples buyable no
cannoning yes
anti gravremove yes
bounty no it was a thing and ppl used it to dupe

I like the Idea of updating the auction house.
I think that you should give the server a completely different look (Like spawn) I very much so dislike the current look.
I think an infinite sellwand would be nice maybe 25Euros.
You should remove CF It is unfair for all players, the winner and loser.
Add more allies for faction (currently only allowed one ally) I think it should be three or maybe four.
Make book rates a little bit better.
Increase the chances of the "better items" When opening crates.

And that's it hope you add some of these features! :D
new spawn yes
inifni sellwand yes, but its too expensive, 10 euro max tbh
remove cf yes
add more allies no
increase chances no crates are ok rn probs too broken

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
add monthly crates

T0m45_

Donator
Donator

~Yolodragon610
Remove cf?:Yes
Remove some weapon CE?:No, it's jartex and stop trying to make it PotPVP based
No regen walls
Buyable gapples,?: Yes cuz PotPVP sucks on jartex and I explained why, no need to bring it back.
No focus on PotPVP, it's badly scripted by others now and will make you bad next season.
Remove freeze?:IDK
-Make it so cannoning is a bit easier and runs smoothly and doesn't mess up: OK
Yea remove anti gravity.
PotPVP: No, enchanted gapples :Yes

Stop trying to make it garbage PotPVP season again, it was already bad enough last season to the point when i quit and now it's going to be the same. It's annoying because it makes all kids equalized on pvp and if you become better than someone, What!, that's only going to be 10% skill difference compared to my suggestion which could make you over 10 times better.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Here's another suggestion: Remove gkit key from koth loot and put gkit dust or another worse gkit instead, since a lot of people got gkit keys from koth this season (including me) and from those keys even more ranks and commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.