Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xonexd

no the last maps was 4 months long which was too long noone could check walls for the same base for 4months i mean its already getting boring after 1 month also this season noone had spawners up for more than 3 weeks last season neither jewcontrol mined them after half season
just because it was too long
we didnt mine because of season being too long, just afraid of getting glitched xd

xonexd

well thats better than 1x sell price but late map item should cost 150m and not 15m lol even 250m for a sellchest tbh
i made 600m in 4 days with 64 villagers, imagine that with 500 villagers u will get 250m in less than half a day
no it should be 15m or 20m 250m is broken, this map economy was broken as fuck because of manig and cf and other dupers
i think this map it will be more controlled since jewcontrol will have full playtime and will stop all the dueprs bro

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
no it should be 15m or 20m 250m is broken, this map economy was broken as fuck because of manig and cf and other dupers
i think this map it will be more controlled since jewcontrol will have full playtime and will stop all the dueprs bro
That's why it should cost 250m and NOT 15m, it would be broken if you can buy sellchests for 15m each god damn

xonexd

That's why it should cost 250m and NOT 15m, it would be broken if you can buy sellchests for 15m each god damn
you will only need 1 tho thats the problem, and it will take a long time for it to pay off its 250m price with that 0.5x sell priceon
im telling you its 15m-20m-30m around that
+ eco will be much smaller this map i think from what ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.