Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzKiller

-Add a chunk remover - where all the blocks in one chunk will get removed. To fasten up base building and also balance it to the economy. Maybe 150-100k each.
-Lower the price in store for Silktouch Spawner. So that almost everyone like me can buy that just to play the game with fairness with everyone even your rich or not.

-Schematics. Give a link for the servers own schematic downloader. So that it has no leaks nor cheats that might abide the servers rules.

-Improve moderators avliability. Because everytime, there are hackers on spawn pvping. And even xray hackers.

~BlitzKiller

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
I have collected a lot of suggestions thru this season of factions, here they are:

- Remove CF (unfair money source, the Ftop-2 of this season won Ftop-2 because of CF, but they didn't do hard grinding unlike us)

- A command to withdraw more than one xpbottle with /xpbottle,
so you can "/xpbottle 10000 64", and get 64x 10k xpbottles
(It will make upgrading of spawners a lot of easier and you won't get
kicked for spamming /xpbottle)

- Allow printer / Modify the anticheat to be able to use printer

- Add /f ib (instantbreak), if u toggle this you can instantly break obsidian
in your faction land by hand (only for coleaders!)

- Increase ally limit to 3, because for the last season a lot of people asked to add an ally limit and set it to like 5, and you just went ahead and made it 1

- 25 power per player

- 40 members per faction and from F upgrades up to 60

- Sellwands with more uses (5k and 10k uses) for the same price as now in the buycraft (or infinity use for 20€)

- Remove drunk, there is no point to remove hulk but not drunk, and also blessed of course
- Horizental genbuckets (for reverse layers & roof layers)

- Shorter map (2 months MAX)

- Better F missions with better loot (around 10 F tokens for the easiest mission, and the missions should be like "sell 50 inventories of emeralds" or
"use 1000 genbucket")

- Villager spawner economy (cost per villager: 5mill or 6mill)

- Remove/fix spawner mine lag, it laggs the whole server if anyone is mining spawners

- Make the grace period actually full 7 days and announce a date and time for it to end

- Nerf the chance to get Elite rank from keys, because I've got over 5 Elite ranks this season and my whole faction in total probably over 30

- A new plugin for tntfilling, where you can put [tntfill] on a chest and if it contains tnt and you /tntfill at a cannon it will take the tnt from
these chests and you don't have to buy inventories of tnt OR
add the option to buy a full inventory of tnt in /shop

- Add better sand genbuckets where you don't have to break a cobblestone below

- Add an outpost with following rewards: the capping Faction gets 2x sellprice (in /shop or an /outpost shop (GUI) and NOT in an outpost shop where you have to warp everytime),
double xp and a 2x spawn rate of spawners

- If you have multiple dusts in your hand you must be able to apply them to a book and not do it one by one, last season there was that feature but you removed it this
season

- DON'T add sellchests if anyone ever suggests that, it will break the economy by a lot

- Add a command to disable that you can open chests, dispensers and other containers with the command ENABLED, so you can place blocks near containers without sneaking

Agree with you :) Hope this gets to them. Better suggestions.

BlitzKiller

And also, maybe add a mine spawner acess. because not everyone is capable of buying everything. or atleast sell it for a decent amount. because that the only reason why other players are getting lacked out of rich players is because they dont have enough money to buy. Some of them barely even eat everyday. Like me :> so ya. it would help everyone so much if that would came true. And if you do, add this to Skyblock too because thats another reason of why others cant play normally which sometimes leads to scamming because of when you try to beg for help to mine but they just try to take the spawners away from you. Need this command ASAP because skyblock just got reseted and this would help us not rich guys a bunch. Thanks Again! Have a nice day!

Yiaah

Hi everyone, i believe that jartex should add/do 100% this things!

- Add CropHoppers/IncreaseCactusSellPrice
- Add 5x5 Shockwave
-Fix border *little chunk*
-Allow Printer
-Increase amount of fwarps
- Remove that cobblestone in sand generators
- Make a reusable gen bucket
- Enable faction Balance/bank ( members would deposit money for the faction)
- More f missions, 4 per day is not enough, or maybe increase token loots.

Make insiding bannable!

xonexd

And also, maybe add a mine spawner acess. because not everyone is capable of buying everything. or atleast sell it for a decent amount. because that the only reason why other players are getting lacked out of rich players is because they dont have enough money to buy. Some of them barely even eat everyday. Like me :> so ya. it would help everyone so much if that would came true. And if you do, add this to Skyblock too because thats another reason of why others cant play normally which sometimes leads to scamming because of when you try to beg for help to mine but they just try to take the spawners away from you. Need this command ASAP because skyblock just got reseted and this would help us not rich guys a bunch. Thanks Again! Have a nice day!
what is this suggestion
go play skyblock if u want to mine spawners legit stupid

N1GHTMARE57

Jesus crest has no one spoken about the amount of hax0rs? Like idc about what happens but no way I'm playing next map if its infested with hackers

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
-Fix border *little chunk*
You mean that the last chunk at border is a half chunk? I agree, it should be a full chunk so you can plan basebuilding easier with chunkborders
and don't have to make the base on a worldedit server before.

Status
Not open for further replies.