Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hithy

Addicted Member
forgot to say, optimize the anticheat so printing is easier and you dont get kicked for sending too many packets in 2018 bro.
and make a rule stating that youre not allowed to print or gen walls while youre getting raided, if caught, a punishment for 7 days shall happen

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
forgot to say, optimize the anticheat so printing is easier and you dont get kicked for sending too many packets in 2018 bro.

i mentioned that in my first thread "Allow printer/modifiy the anticheat to be able to use printer"

xonexd

i also said to disallow printing while getting raided
but u cant gen walls when getting raided since gbs dont work when next to water i just realised that

GALXYGAMERS

Hey i wanna tell u something about factions of this server. My brother made a faction and then he didn't played for sometime he put some iron blocks for beacon in it before going offline and then when he came back he saw all his iron blocks were disappeared but he claimed that land and no one was in that faction except my both brothers and they didn't did anything and the ground looks like someone blowed up tnt's there and then i think someone made a TNT cannon there (in wilderness) and stole all our iron blocks.
So is there any way this can be fixed cuz a one player cannot have much power to claim all the wilderness so can u install plugins in which tnt's are not affective.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
fix people walking through my base and fuckign blowing up my shit while hacking and glitching every season before you dare to release another cancer map
why so mean :eek:
bro we got glitched 0 times this map even when we had billions of value up

xonexd

why so mean :eek:
bro we got glitched 0 times this map even when we had billions of value up
u only had 500m up all map what you mean
you just placed 1.4b in the end then u placed the rest no sh-- no one glitched you

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
u only had 500m up all map what you mean
you just placed 1.4b in the end then u placed the rest no sh-- no one glitched you
bro we had over 1,2bill at like third week until we got overclaimed and noone glitched us for 3days, then we had later often in map like 500m-1b and at the end ofc a lot more, we also have had blazes in grinders whole map and god stuff and noone glitched us

but i also think thats because we used ur base XD which had a lot of glitch layers and glitch protection

ANXtreme

1. Add higher rewards for /f missions
2. Multiple outpost ( capped by 1 fac at a time ) , like one's a sell outpost 1.5x reward, one's an XP outpost 2x XP , one's a money outpost, 1k per an hour multiplying by 2 every hour ( giving to the faction leader )
3. Spawner upgrades should rely on XP rather than levels or add /xpbottle <xp> <no_of_bottles> like /xpbottle 1500 6 to get 6 1500 xp bottles.
4. Yes, mars should be removed, but it's benificial to add another world where you can actually place water.

PS Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 , You're NOW asking for Elite to be removed because your now, your whole faction has it LOL. Smart. not gonna lie.

~ Thankyou, ANXtreme!

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
PS .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 @Depthstrider4 , You're NOW asking for Elite to be removed because your now, your whole faction has it LOL. Smart. not gonna lie.
If I requested that before nothing would've been done anyways, they will maybe even not change it for next season.

stop fucking talking like u know anything, u played 3 days of last season and are a complete randy u dont even know the game wish i could block u on forums too

edit: nvm i can ignore you on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.