Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

One of them I am completely in agreement is removing spawner limit. It had to be one of the most irritating issues on the server towards the end. People had like stacks and stacks of spawners in PV but they were all wasted as no one could place any. This broke the economy towards the end as stacks of ig's were going for 1 mi because owning them was a complete waste.

Merlin

Get staff members who are actually active on factions. Not 10 staff memebrs playing there’s own mini bedwars tournament.
remember that one time like 14 staff members were in 1 bedwars lobby? hahah it was great.

jaehoon

Ok first add villager spawners In /shop
Mob coins are too hard to collect we should modify /transfer which means the price cost too much I'm sure that no one bought fly command which cost 9,000 mob coins.
And everythiyng else is perfect.

jaehoon

I have collected a lot of suggestions thru this season of factions, here they are:

- Remove CF (unfair money source, the Ftop-2 of this season won Ftop-2 because of CF, but they didn't do hard grinding unlike us)

- A command to withdraw more than one xpbottle with /xpbottle,
so you can "/xpbottle 10000 64", and get 64x 10k xpbottles
(It will make upgrading of spawners a lot of easier and you won't get
kicked for spamming /xpbottle)

- Allow printer / Modify the anticheat to be able to use printer

- Add /f ib (instantbreak), if u toggle this you can instantly break obsidian
in your faction land by hand (only for coleaders!)

- Increase ally limit to 3, because for the last season a lot of people asked to add an ally limit and set it to like 5, and you just went ahead and made it 1

- 25 power per player

- 40 members per faction and from F upgrades up to 60

- Sellwands with more uses (5k and 10k uses) for the same price as now in the buycraft (or infinity use for 20€)

- Remove drunk, there is no point to remove hulk but not drunk, and also blessed of course
- Horizental genbuckets (for reverse layers & roof layers)

- Shorter map (2 months MAX)

- Better F missions with better loot (around 10 F tokens for the easiest mission, and the missions should be like "sell 50 inventories of emeralds" or
"use 1000 genbucket")

- Villager spawner economy (cost per villager: 5mill or 6mill)

- Remove/fix spawner mine lag, it laggs the whole server if anyone is mining spawners

- Make the grace period actually full 7 days and announce a date and time for it to end

- Nerf the chance to get Elite rank from keys, because I've got over 5 Elite ranks this season and my whole faction in total probably over 30

- A new plugin for tntfilling, where you can put [tntfill] on a chest and if it contains tnt and you /tntfill at a cannon it will take the tnt from
these chests and you don't have to buy inventories of tnt OR
add the option to buy a full inventory of tnt in /shop

- Add better sand genbuckets where you don't have to break a cobblestone below

- Add an outpost with following rewards: the capping Faction gets 2x sellprice (in /shop or an /outpost shop (GUI) and NOT in an outpost shop where you have to warp everytime),
double xp and a 2x spawn rate of spawners

- If you have multiple dusts in your hand you must be able to apply them to a book and not do it one by one, last season there was that feature but you removed it this
season

- DON'T add sellchests if anyone ever suggests that, it will break the economy by a lot

- Add a command to disable that you can open chests, dispensers and other containers with the command ENABLED, so you can place blocks near containers without sneaking
You mean you didn't use CF?

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Last edited:

xonexd

i still dont agree with your opinion on pvp
the only reason you think you are good is because you quickdrop people / gank / get lucky in 1v1s with drunk and other broken enchants
and youre only saying potpvp wont work because u basicly will get destroyed in it
im just saying CEs must need a nerf or pvp will be as dead as last time

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
i still dont agree with your opinion on pvp
the only reason you think you are good is because you quickdrop people / gank / get lucky in 1v1s with drunk and other broken enchants
and youre only saying potpvp wont work because u basicly will get destroyed in it
im just saying CEs must need a nerf or pvp will be as dead as last time

Well if I quickdrop players then that means I am better on PVP and surviving than them and it technically means that I am better and that they need to learn how to improve in difficult way and learn how to manage all the incoming damage, disarmorings.
With your regular like PotPVP they will basically have nothing much to learn, everyone becomes good at it and has qualities in it, even the ones that don't have that much qualities are very low in numbers.

Why do you want PotPVP? you realise that you will not be able to become so much better than anyone next season, everyone has most qualities in PotPVP already, aiming, healing, blockhitting and other.

I understand you, you want it all easy next season but if it really was easy, you would see all great PVP'ers out there.
IF most players suggest PotPVP then it should contain my suggestions in it.

PotPVP, I like it but when it's in factions I literally dislike it, you get your pots drained due to high damages and this is why i would prefer gapples being added next season.

I get lucky? it's just me critting someone and then it's them that fail to manage my attacks/heal and replace sets.
I would not get rekt by anyone in PotPVP at all, maybe this season yes because it's garbage in pvp. I won 90% of all my potpvp matches from players in jartex at premium servers and I improved on PVP quickly months ago but I took big break on january 2018 becuz it became boring so now I might be worse on PVP.

Yes i might agree with nerfing ce's such as freeze, trap, paralyze, doubledamage and blindness by 2x but not disarmor.
Doubledamage needs to activate after each 10 hits or more instead of probability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.