Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
When it comes to Jartex Factions, I believe that it is special because it is different from the other factions servers we see starting up all the time. You know, those faction servers that first make a discord, with an 'insane' f top reward, which are badly designed, buggy and last less than a month and are ALL THE SAME (they just try to make money). Personally, all of the suggestions I have seen in this thread are basically parallels of those servers. It's this mentality that you should have HUGE factions with immense power that get so rich within the first week that they already know they will win f top *cough* JewControl.

Depth said he recommends 40-man factions with the possibility to upgrade to 60. Fucking 60. As well as to have each member have 25 power.
(60 members all at 25 power equals 1500 potential claims. That's ridiculous)

Also having shorter maps, I do not agree with. Personally, I think that the current map length (around 4 months) is fine, but I think that F Top rewards should be distributed at the very end of the season.

If you notice, all of the starting up faction servers that say '2500 FTOP REWARD' in their discord are all the same bland servers, where powerful factions just easily grind out faction value and hope they best the other factions.

Don't make Jartex Factions OP gapple pvp, 40 man faction, infinite sellwand, 1 month garbage.

I know that this reply is very negative and I understand if it gets removed but this is what I think.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
When it comes to Jartex Factions, I believe that it is special because it is different from the other factions servers we see starting up all the time. You know, those faction servers that first make a discord, with an 'insane' f top reward, which are badly designed, buggy and last less than a month and are ALL THE SAME (they just try to make money). Personally, all of the suggestions I have seen in this thread are basically parallels of those servers. It's this mentality that you should have HUGE factions with immense power that get so rich within the first week that they already know they will win f top *cough* JewControl.

Depth said he recommends 40-man factions with the possibility to upgrade to 60. Fucking 60. As well as to have each member have 25 power.
(60 members all at 25 power equals 1500 potential claims. That's ridiculous)

Also having shorter maps, I do not agree with. Personally, I think that the current map length (around 4 months) is fine, but I think that F Top rewards should be distributed at the very end of the season.

If you notice, all of the starting up faction servers that say '2500 FTOP REWARD' in their discord are all the same bland servers, where powerful factions just easily grind out faction value and hope they best the other factions.

Don't make Jartex Factions OP gapple pvp, 40 man faction, infinite sellwand, 1 month garbage.

I know that this reply is very negative and I understand if it gets removed but this is what I think.

If Jartex will always stay like it was it will slowly die. It has to update and invent features from the "new and modern" competitive factions server (which aren't bad). You only played trash servers with a bad playercount and now you are talking like you know a lot about competitive factions.
If Jartex still had no genbuckets and regen walls noone would play it nowadays, but since they implemented this new stuff it has a huge playercount in the seasons (not after payout tho but it's self-explainable why).

1500 power per faction is not ridiculous at all, all other servers have a max power (with max amount of members) of over 2000, so it's fine if Jartex had 1500. It will also remove overclaiming and make factions fairer.

MrTheton

1) Shorter maps. Its boring asf after 2months, like doing the same thing for 4months , checking walls , grinding economy , have to worrie about glitchers hackers.

2)Better cannoning More tnt limit(2.5k+). Fix obsidian blast rudius , triangles , Buffer limits.

3) Faction warnings.Alot of people last season was claiming way too much buffer and none got disbanded for it or warned / unclaimed. Abusing glitches , dupe or always your fac hacking should get your fac banned , vortex last season bought duped spawners and still won f top 3 that i think is unfair for people that was grinding the whole map.

4)Things that wasnt added last season. Keep your promises, add outpost atleast.

5)Remove spawner limit. Its factions not sky block.

6)Better shop. Add all the blocks on the shop , its pointless to have a shop with half stuff on it.

7)Infinity Sell wands or void chests. Nones enjoys selling 5k dubs of loot every day with hand add void chests maybe on shop or crates or infinity sell wands on shop.

8)More members per faction(40 members 60 the max with upgrades) and more power per player. Its more enjoyble when you can play with bigger groups.

9)Recruit active staff members for factions only & Raid events. Last season not even 1raid event happen or any event in general. We are tired with that useless sky block staff members that just cant help us with factions cause they got not enought experience , i am not saying that they not doing good they job or something but a sr mod wasnt able to see the different between a fake proof and a real proof and got 1 of my members banned.Make a Faction staff recruitment section only, you cant have faction experience if you never have broken any rules or trash talked.

10)Better crates & envoys. Nones wants p2 & p1 or sharp 1 , eff axes and stuff like that add p3 sharp 3 shockwave picks and useful stuff that will help on a better faction experience.

11)Beta map. Find / fix the bugs before you release the map.

We know that you guys try to bring us the best experience , just keep our suggestions on your mind some of them are being asked for a long time and never was added, feel free to ask our help anytime you want.

Thiemo Is ewwwwwwwwwwww

Anthonyyy_

1) Shorter maps. Its boring asf after 2months, like doing the same thing for 4months , checking walls , grinding economy , have to worrie about glitchers hackers.

2)Better cannoning More tnt limit(2.5k+). Fix obsidian blast rudius , triangles , Buffer limits.

3) Faction warnings.Alot of people last season was claiming way too much buffer and none got disbanded for it or warned / unclaimed. Abusing glitches , dupe or always your fac hacking should get your fac banned , vortex last season bought duped spawners and still won f top 3 that i think is unfair for people that was grinding the whole map.

4)Things that wasnt added last season. Keep your promises, add outpost atleast.

5)Remove spawner limit. Its factions not sky block.

6)Better shop. Add all the blocks on the shop , its pointless to have a shop with half stuff on it.

7)Infinity Sell wands or void chests. Nones enjoys selling 5k dubs of loot every day with hand add void chests maybe on shop or crates or infinity sell wands on shop.

8)More members per faction(40 members 60 the max with upgrades) and more power per player. Its more enjoyble when you can play with bigger groups.

9)Recruit active staff members for factions only & Raid events. Last season not even 1raid event happen or any event in general. We are tired with that useless sky block staff members that just cant help us with factions cause they got not enought experience , i am not saying that they not doing good they job or something but a sr mod wasnt able to see the different between a fake proof and a real proof and got 1 of my members banned.Make a Faction staff recruitment section only, you cant have faction experience if you never have broken any rules or trash talked.

10)Better crates & envoys. Nones wants p2 & p1 or sharp 1 , eff axes and stuff like that add p3 sharp 3 shockwave picks and useful stuff that will help on a better faction experience.

11)Beta map. Find / fix the bugs before you release the map.

We know that you guys try to bring us the best experience , just keep our suggestions on your mind some of them are being asked for a long time and never was added, feel free to ask our help anytime you want.

Thiemo Is ewwwwwwwwwwww
thats true af gg theton on f top 1

I have collected a lot of suggestions thru this season of factions, here they are:

- Remove CF (unfair money source, the Ftop-2 of this season won Ftop-2 because of CF, but they didn't do hard grinding unlike us)

- A command to withdraw more than one xpbottle with /xpbottle,
so you can "/xpbottle 10000 64", and get 64x 10k xpbottles
(It will make upgrading of spawners a lot of easier and you won't get
kicked for spamming /xpbottle)

- Allow printer / Modify the anticheat to be able to use printer

- Add /f ib (instantbreak), if u toggle this you can instantly break obsidian
in your faction land by hand (only for coleaders!)

- Increase ally limit to 3, because for the last season a lot of people asked to add an ally limit and set it to like 5, and you just went ahead and made it 1

- 25 power per player

- 40 members per faction and from F upgrades up to 60

- Sellwands with more uses (5k and 10k uses) for the same price as now in the buycraft (or infinity use for 20€)

- Remove drunk, there is no point to remove hulk but not drunk, and also blessed of course
- Horizental genbuckets (for reverse layers & roof layers)

- Shorter map (2 months MAX)

- Better F missions with better loot (around 10 F tokens for the easiest mission, and the missions should be like "sell 50 inventories of emeralds" or
"use 1000 genbucket")

- Villager spawner economy (cost per villager: 5mill or 6mill)

- Remove/fix spawner mine lag, it laggs the whole server if anyone is mining spawners

- Make the grace period actually full 7 days and announce a date and time for it to end

- Nerf the chance to get Elite rank from keys, because I've got over 5 Elite ranks this season and my whole faction in total probably over 30

- A new plugin for tntfilling, where you can put [tntfill] on a chest and if it contains tnt and you /tntfill at a cannon it will take the tnt from
these chests and you don't have to buy inventories of tnt OR
add the option to buy a full inventory of tnt in /shop

- Add better sand genbuckets where you don't have to break a cobblestone below

- Add an outpost with following rewards: the capping Faction gets 2x sellprice (in /shop or an /outpost shop (GUI) and NOT in an outpost shop where you have to warp everytime),
double xp and a 2x spawn rate of spawners

- If you have multiple dusts in your hand you must be able to apply them to a book and not do it one by one, last season there was that feature but you removed it this
season

- DON'T add sellchests if anyone ever suggests that, it will break the economy by a lot

- Add a command to disable that you can open chests, dispensers and other containers with the command ENABLED, so you can place blocks near containers without sneaking
I agree with the suggestion but not /f ib
because why it should be coleader only?
Better to let leader and coleader.

Hithy

Addicted Member
do something about faggots that do anti raid claims so you have to cannon 30+ chunks away from the base, like actually give them warnings not just ignore reports

Status
Not open for further replies.