I defintily like your idea’s!You should make the GKITS unique on the gamemode because its grind based not pvp based (you can check here) and you should do something about the rules mostly:
-people had enough of the problems going around with island tops such us merges and all so clarify it once and for all
-about ideas I think you should pay more attention to corps like you did to drugs on prison maybe add an npc that would be called (farmer) on spawn and such things.
- Get /lotto again.
- Try something new or bring something alt such as Blocks value ?
- WORK on balancing the loot prices compared to spawners pricing.
- Make spawners limit per island, and make it so you have to grind island missions and shards in order to unlock more capacity (will encourage more grinding and less afking).
- BUFF Ultra/Rare crates !
- Fix 30%books as they are mostly 0.1%
- Add a new update in /ah where there would be a bidding section where a player puts an item for like an hour and people bid on it and whoever has the bigger bid gets it (once you bid you can't get your cash back).
- iChest shouldn't have taxes nor to be nerfed, its already expensive and doesn't carry over seasons.
If I have more ideas I'll list them below, specially about custom enchants.
Funny that u just said that but yes i agree with this2) No more merging!
Here's an idea of how you can easily see if people merged. So when a player buys a spawner, then the spawner should be named for example "[player]'s pig spawner" or it should be visible in the spawner interface, this way staff (and other players) can easily get proof if someone merged.