Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I really want to stress a better /transfer. The past few week there has been nothing of worth. Just some kits that are way over priced, space rocks, +5 pv voucher, single spawners that are overpriced, hat vouchers, and more stuff that just isn’t worth anything. Please give a better transfer that features good items that are useful. Mob counter scrolls and key containers and gkit mystery books are examples of good things to add.

TheDirkPvp

You should make the GKITS unique on the gamemode because its grind based not pvp based (you can check here) and you should do something about the rules mostly:
-people had enough of the problems going around with island tops such us merges and all so clarify it once and for all
-about ideas I think you should pay more attention to corps like you did to drugs on prison maybe add an npc that would be called (farmer) on spawn and such things.
- Get /lotto again.
- Try something new or bring something alt such as Blocks value ?
- WORK on balancing the loot prices compared to spawners pricing.
- Make spawners limit per island, and make it so you have to grind island missions and shards in order to unlock more capacity (will encourage more grinding and less afking).
- BUFF Ultra/Rare crates !
- Fix 30%books as they are mostly 0.1%
- Add a new update in /ah where there would be a bidding section where a player puts an item for like an hour and people bid on it and whoever has the bigger bid gets it (once you bid you can't get your cash back).
- iChest shouldn't have taxes nor to be nerfed, its already expensive and doesn't carry over seasons.

If I have more ideas I'll list them below, specially about custom enchants.
I defintily like your idea’s!
❤️💙💪🕊

Malak5

voodoo can u just unban me because there isn't any proof says i'm using autoclicker in jartex Network or Mine craft i hope u see this and

Malak5

why store it have to be in /shop because everyone will buy it if its in /shop but in store few players will buy it not all

Fugestlo

Addicted Member
IGN
Fugestlo
2) No more merging!
Here's an idea of how you can easily see if people merged. So when a player buys a spawner, then the spawner should be named for example "[player]'s pig spawner" or it should be visible in the spawner interface, this way staff (and other players) can easily get proof if someone merged.
Funny that u just said that but yes i agree with this

SabitTSDM07

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Maybe that won’t happen anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.