Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
iVVgrxb.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about SkyBlock Dream on JartexNetwork.

Especially ideas for the future of SkyBlock Dream. We have multiple ideas, but we would like to know what you guys come up with.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for skyblock dream so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.
You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have
  • Infinite Chest Activity Log
  • New custom enchantments
  • More leaderboard commands (ex: /mobcoinstop)
  • Ability to buy spawners in stacks
  • Island bank withdrawals
  • Island Vaults
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

kyRhV34.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

Pace

Donator
Donator
Even I do not play sky block much, the ideas that you have stated aren't bad.

YaBoiDj

LOL YES!!! I suggested the Ichest log, /mobcoinstop island bank withdrawals, and buying spawners in stacks I’m so glad my suggestions are like by voodoo! :D

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
You should make the GKITS unique on the gamemode because its grind based not pvp based (you can check here) and you should do something about the rules mostly:
-people had enough of the problems going around with island tops such us merges and all so clarify it once and for all
-about ideas I think you should pay more attention to corps like you did to drugs on prison maybe add an npc that would be called (farmer) on spawn and such things.
- Get /lotto again.
- Try something new or bring something alt such as Blocks value ?
- WORK on balancing the loot prices compared to spawners pricing.
- Make spawners limit per island, and make it so you have to grind island missions and shards in order to unlock more capacity (will encourage more grinding and less afking).
- BUFF Ultra/Rare crates !
- Fix 30%books as they are mostly 0.1%
- Add a new update in /ah where there would be a bidding section where a player puts an item for like an hour and people bid on it and whoever has the bigger bid gets it (once you bid you can't get your cash back).
- iChest shouldn't have taxes nor to be nerfed, its already expensive and doesn't carry over seasons.

If I have more ideas I'll list them below, specially about custom enchants.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
  1. Surviving PVP battles must be more difficult, when there was no Tank III it was real competition to survive PVP battles, maybe next season allow disarmor enchantment to have chance to disarmor someone's armor pieces all except chestplate.
  2. If resistance IV get's added, add Triple Damage enchantment or as it can be called death bringer also with enabling disarmor.
  3. If tank III gets removed and drunk IV gets nerfed to III then it will be an okay PVP season.
  4. Next season make santa set become best, currently bape is best because it makes you resist more damage from players than the damage with santa armor that you can put out which is 25%, 30% less damage is 1.428x less damage basically, needs to resist 20% less damage.
  5. Drunk IV next season can be in Immortal books because literally it's just as useful as overload III.
  6. Double damage needs to be back to legendary or immortal and it can be replaced with Drunk IV.
  7. PENETRATE NEEDS FIXING, it never truly worked.
  8. Bloodthirsty V in galaxy books is useless and trash, I wish it was replaced with Drunk IV.
  9. FIX ESCAPIST NEVER WORKED
  10. blessed needs fixing
  11. GKIT axeman needs better armor enchantments, it's trash now.
  12. swift is basically useless
  13. allow more than 40 characters on item renaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.