Menu

CLICK TO COPY IP ADDRESS 0 PLAYERS ONLINE PLAY.JARTEXNETWORK.COM
0 ONLINE MEMBERS JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 ONLINE 0

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner

Within this post, we would like to talk about SkyBlock Dream on JartexNetwork.

Especially ideas for the future of SkyBlock Dream. We have multiple ideas, but we would like to know what you guys come up with.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for skyblock dream so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.
You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have
  • Infinite Chest Activity Log
  • New custom enchantments
  • More leaderboard commands (ex: /mobcoinstop)
  • Ability to buy spawners in stacks
  • Island bank withdrawals
  • Island Vaults
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

PaceLV

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Suggestions
Even I do not play sky block much, the ideas that you have stated aren't bad.

YaBoiDj

LOL YES!!! I suggested the Ichest log, /mobcoinstop island bank withdrawals, and buying spawners in stacks I’m so glad my suggestions are like by voodoo! :D

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I think another good idea would be a bigger/better /transfer right now I feel /transfer isn’t very usefull, there are a few items at a time and they usually aren’t very good. Maybe a buff to transfer?

MoudTage

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
You should make the GKITS unique on the gamemode because its grind based not pvp based (you can check here) and you should do something about the rules mostly:
-people had enough of the problems going around with island tops such us merges and all so clarify it once and for all
-about ideas I think you should pay more attention to corps like you did to drugs on prison maybe add an npc that would be called (farmer) on spawn and such things.
- Get /lotto again.
- Try something new or bring something alt such as Blocks value ?
- WORK on balancing the loot prices compared to spawners pricing.
- Make spawners limit per island, and make it so you have to grind island missions and shards in order to unlock more capacity (will encourage more grinding and less afking).
- BUFF Ultra/Rare crates !
- Fix 30%books as they are mostly 0.1%
- Add a new update in /ah where there would be a bidding section where a player puts an item for like an hour and people bid on it and whoever has the bigger bid gets it (once you bid you can't get your cash back).
- iChest shouldn't have taxes nor to be nerfed, its already expensive and doesn't carry over seasons.

If I have more ideas I'll list them below, specially about custom enchants.

PGUnation

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
I think another good idea would be a bigger/better /transfer right now I feel /transfer isn’t very usefull, there are a few items at a time and they usually aren’t very good. Maybe a buff to transfer?
agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.