Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEmeryn

Hi
How are u guys
There are Alot enchanter Alot of things to pvp one the other but let's change something let's put koth and there are good item the drop loot no one care about it (the drop in warp pvp) so we make koht in Sbd I think this is not bad idea.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
So I would like to suggest some nice (for me) enchants HERE WE GO:
1)Tokenator X(10) - Galaxy Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Chance to recieve bonus tokens while grinding mobs.
2)Chain Lifesteal 5 - Galaxy Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance to regain health from multiple enemies near your damaged target based on your level.
3)Titan Trap 3 - Galaxy Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance to give a longer lasting buffed slowness effect.
4)Master Inquisitive 4 - Galaxy Enchant - Sword Enchant - Massively increases EXP drops from mobs. Needs inqusitive 5 to be applied.
5)Marksman 4 - Legendary Enchant - Bow Enchant - Increases damage dealt with bows.
6)Dodge 5 - Immortal Enchant - Armor Enchant - A chance to dodge physicial enemy attacks.
7)Arrow Lifesteal 5 - Immortal Enchant - Bow Enchant - A chance to steal health from opponent while fighting.
8)Reforged X(10) - Galaxy Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Protects weapon durability, items wil be take longer to break.
9)Haste 3 - Mythical Encant - Tools Enchant - Allows you to swing your tools faster.

If you (Like OR Dislike) I would like you to tell me why you want or not to be added any of the enchants I listed.

Have a nice day!

Yours sincerely,
SameD00M

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
So I would like to suggest some nice (for me) enchants HERE WE GO:
1)Tokenator X(10) - Galaxy Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Chance to recieve bonus tokens while grinding mobs.
2)Chain Lifesteal 5 - Galaxy Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance to regain health from multiple enemies near your damaged target based on your level.
3)Titan Trap 3 - Galaxy Enchant - Sword Enchant - A chance to give a longer lasting buffed slowness effect.
4)Master Inquisitive 4 - Galaxy Enchant - Sword Enchant - Massively increases EXP drops from mobs. Needs inqusitive 5 to be applied.
5)Marksman 4 - Legendary Enchant - Bow Enchant - Increases damage dealt with bows.
6)Dodge 5 - Immortal Enchant - Armor Enchant - A chance to dodge physicial enemy attacks.
7)Arrow Lifesteal 5 - Immortal Enchant - Bow Enchant - A chance to steal health from opponent while fighting.
8)Reforged X(10) - Galaxy Enchant - Weapon Enchant - Protects weapon durability, items wil be take longer to break.
9)Haste 3 - Mythical Encant - Tools Enchant - Allows you to swing your tools faster.

If you (Like OR Dislike) I would like you to tell me why you want or not to be added any of the enchants I listed.

Have a nice day!

Yours sincerely,
SameD00M

all except dodge 5

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
all except dodge 5
Okay T0m45_ T0m45_ TBH, I had a lot of more enchants to suggest, but it would make it pvp and not sbd which is a thing that I don't really like

Status
Not open for further replies.