Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKlausXx

1}Please do not drop command and rank ok?
2}do not have a lot of stuff when you get a lot hopper?
3}Please have it /sell all for free no in /shop because it loses a lot of time?
4}Do not lower the price gold,iron,emerald,diamond and more to sell?
5}Do not be scam. and do not reset sbd for 2year?

And what give me iam in sbd /is top 7 and sbf /is top 7? give me gift card money plz?:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Yesss I totaly Agree!! And Pls dont reset sdb for 2-3 years ;););)

PokeCrafter

Suhayl Suhayl Sure. This time without some bs going on and an island getting hacked... Lol

Lil_Oreoz

6wrF2XQ.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about SkyblockDream on JartexNetwork.

So it will no longer be a secret anymore. We started working on an upcoming reset for skyblockdream, and we are now looking for your opinions on the update we are planning!
So to make this skyblockdream reset the best we can, do we need your guys help!

So comment your suggestion/ideas on this post to help us!

Please give examples where necessary, AND if you have any screenshots for your suggestion, please provide them. It would be interesting to see them. Also, any reasons why you prefer something would be appreciated. Maybe we can implement some of your ideas into Skyblock Dream!

Some ideas you/we have

• Island upgrades?
  • New customenchantments
  • Redo the customenchantments
  • Rebalanced Economy
  • King of the hill?

Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: If something is wrong with the current skyblockdream let us also know so we can fix them before this update.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the suggestions you guys come up with. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

J0Z4EoE.jpg

Questions & Answers

Q: When will this reset happen?
A: We currently have no date set, we will try our best have it online fast as possible. But this can take a couple of days since we still have to add all your suggestions.
Q: Why does skyblockdream reset.
A: Skyblockdream is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with lots of excellent new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.

Q: What will happen to the current skyblockdream server?
A: It will still stay online until this reset is entirely done and ready to play.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.

The JartexNetwork Staff Team

I think for this new skyblock dreams is that u don't allow people to die when they fall into the void and instead teleport them back to their island and that they don't take fall damage when they fall of their island because that would allow people to actually allow them to make their island really big and I think schematics should be allowed on skyblock and allow printer cause that could lead up to a whole new meaning on skyblock, allowing people to expand their island to there best imaginations and create awesome structures. also, I was wondering if I could apply to your staff members. I've cause many hackers in bed wars using scaffold,kill-aura,anti-kb,b-hop and many more.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
/Sellhand & make IG die instantly in lava.
P.S NotHaxJustAsian
watching them suffer upsets me too.

Some suggestions I want to highlight:

1. Starter islands should be removed, they limit players' creativity. (IreneAdler's suggestion)
2. Sellhand or sellchest for SkyGods.
3. Limited GMC for SkyGods. (this can be the discriminating difference between SkyLord and SkyGod)
-> By using /gmc, you gain access to a limited creative mode inventory. (Might include free all types of wooden planks, stone, netherracks, flowers etc.)
-> Fly mode automatically activates.
-> You become immune to hunger and getting any kind of damage. (only on the islands world)
-> You get a temporary chain armor while you're in gamemode 1 so others can know if you're in gmc or not. (You can't take it off!)
4. /sethome for SkyGods.
5. Chairs plugin (Sittable stairs) - A small plugin w
6. Balancing of the crate keys gkit. (SBD crate keys gkit is poor when compared to other gamemodes)
7. Public nether. (Would make /sethome more useful)
8. Limited /disguise for SkyGods.
9. Removal of island level prefixes. (Instead of this, island name should be there. Just like in factions so we can easily see who are in the same team)
10. Removal of coinflip. It doesn't fit with SkyBlock, does it?
11. Public mines.
12. Spleef arena or any kind of small game in SkyBlock. (Parkour isn't that fun I believe :p)

Last edited:

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Instead of saying OOF!
I FORTUNATELY HAVE GOOD AND MORE THAN ENOUGH IDEAS!! (Read all the way through to get a better point of view)
So I'll start off with the MOST basic one and on what Skyblock Dream is based on .. --->
Spawners!
To start off with spawners first thing that comes into my mind is Iron Golems
Everyone knows that Iron Golems are worth a lot in shop but they only compete the price of Zombie Pigmen spawner.
How is that so?
1 zombie pigmen = 1million$ = 1 zombie pigmen per spawn rate (Suppose) = 10$.
1 Iron Gomen = 2.5million$ = 1 Iron Golem per spawn rate (Suppose) = 10$.
So for x1 Iron Golem you can get x2-x3 Zombie Pigmen and just advance a lot more.

MAKE EVERYTHING USEFUL IN SUCH WAY THAT PEOPLE WILL BUY IT, WITH CONS THERE MUST BE PROS!
The second most favorable section of Skyblock Dream (What I have liked the most) is PvP.
Now what makes pvp a better experience? Custom Enchants!
So for you all I have got some Custom Enchants!
First of all I want to talk about the buffs of enchants.
1) Blessed - They need to rework Blessed in such a manner that once procked, it will permanently take away the debuffs unless and until you re-prock your armour.
2) Ender Walker - This enchant needs some serious work. We all have GodApples to pvp and a quick regen effect does not matter. Hence, EnderWalker is not considered a good enchant even though it is in Immortal Tier.
3) Trap / Silence - I never felt like getting anywhere in pvp with these 2 enchants, I have never understood the working of Trap, it has never ever worked for me throughout the season because MAYBE most players already have Slowness due to Hulk / Drunk. Re-work it such that it will Freeze the enemy giving him Slowness 10 or something like that! :D
ENOUGH SAYING FOR THE PREVIOUS ENCHANTS, NOW ITS TIME FOR NEW ENCHANTS TO COME OUT :)
NOTE: All the enchants should be buffed and are to be added in Immortal Enchant section.
1) Penetrate - Sword (I-V) - Slight chance to deal more damage to opponents armor.
Hardened takes forever to rip through.
2) Sneaky - Armor (I-V) - Chance to go Invisible for 1-5 seconds depending on the level.
3) Barbarian - Sword (I-IV) - Does more damage if your opponent is using an axe.
4) Enrage - Weapon (I-III) - Does more damage if your health is low.
5) Ghast - Bow (I-V) - A chance to shoot fireballs with arrows.
6) Counter - Leggings (I-III) - A slight chance to redirect an opponent's attack onto them.
7) Summoner - Helmet (I-X) - Chance to spawn Iron Golems to help defend you in battle.
8) Bleed - Weapon - (I-V) - Chance to make your enemies take bleed damage ticks. (Which is too annoying while BowBoosting so worth an Immortal)

9) Mending - Weapon - (I-X) - A chance to make one of your armour piece regain durability.
I seriously hope that you enjoyed those Immortal Enchants,
Now onto small other things.
1) WHEN A PLAYER IS IN COMBAT, HE CAN TYPE /PC (/party chat) SO HE HAS A CONVENIENT WAY OF CHATTING!
2) WHEN A PLAYER IS IN COMBAT, HE IS ALLOWED TO TYPE /ITEMFILTER TOGGLE (Make it /ft standing for Filter Toggle) This will make you arrange your inventory according to you better while pvping :D
3) WHEN A PLAYER IS IN COMBAT, NONE CAN /CF OR /XF HIM.
4) This might look a bit stupid to you all guys but REMOVE /cf.
Coinflips are the place where players are absolutely getting free money out of. If it really has a probability of 1 out of 2 then it must not get you a win everytime which is happening, no idea how people do this but it might break the economy in the future. (Plus it makes players rage a lot if they lose)
5) REWORK ON NUTRITION IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT WILL REGEN HUNGER.
6) REWORK INQUISITIVE IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GIVE YOU ALL THE WAY FROM 20-400 EXP.
Now for more custom enchants! ( Any Tier you want them to get added :) )
1) Ravenous - Bow (I-V) - A chance to make your enemy inflict Hunger.
2) Radioactive - Armour (I-III) - A chance to give your enemy a random debuff.
3) Nausea - Armour (I-V) - A chance to give your enemy Nausea effect.
4) Escapist - Boots (I-X) - A slight chance to give you Speed IV when you are low on health and hence procking a Regen X for 3 seconds on you.
5) Virus - Bow (I-III) - A chance to give your enemy Weakness depending on the level.
6) Kill Aura - Sword (I-VI) - A chance to damage all nearby players.
7) Slinger - Bow (I-V) - A chance to do Triple Damage from a Bow.

Now for the most important thing, ISLAND TOP PRICES!
I would like to suggest you making these 70% PayPal money and 30% Voucher money.

I am not sure if this is going to work out but PLEASE, make Rage enchant stack damage to not only Mobs but players as well!
This is it for now, I might suggest out more enchants!
If you have any problems regarding this message then be sure to msg me in-game or on forums!
#AndyNotARandy

EDIT : Make us an option named "Remove Shop Confirmation" in /settings which will basically not put up that annoying shop confirmation notification (Ty Milad)
100% add KOTHs because I'm desperate to see them
It will highly increase the chances of someone to pvp in-game / encouraging them to win the KOTH for loot prices!

So as we all know that we have to separate dust into stacks of x1 and its basically annoying to add up dust on a specific book.
A suggestion would be to allow us to spam dust on a book.

Do NOT add any sorts of pets as we already have custom enchants, it would just ruin the WHOLE system of custom coding and enchants!
IMPORTANT! : Will reduce lag :-
While typing /baltop, we get a list of EVERY player in the server which takes a lot of time to load and MAY lag the server.
I would suggest you to only display first 10 pages in /baltop instead of going every player.
Make the server restart three times a day, while restarting the island top will automatically update.
When islands are updating, trust me the lag is for real.

NOTE : I expected a huge warzone in season 3 but after having a legit view it was quite small, It felt smaller than the warzone of map 2, though the builds were an example of true beauty, the warzone was quite buggy and small.
I expect them to add a way bigger warzone such that KOTHs / Other events can be conducted in the warzone! :D

Hey everyone! A BRAND new idea just popped in my mind.
Instead of KOTH or in addition to KOTH we can make OutPosts.
Q : How do outposts work?
A : You have an hour to claim an outpost, you claim the outpost and defend it. They will give you some certain amount of boost. Example : x1.3 McMMO boost / Bigger AFK Chunk ability.
It will be just like KOTH but in the case you claim and defend. (Thanks to necacepac necacepac )

Island Ranks?! (Just like there are in prisons)
Island Member : Is allowed to build / open chests but not allowed to mine spawners / coop players / invite players.
Island Trusted : Is allowed to mine spawners but not coop players / invite players.
Island Moderator : Is allowed to mine spawners / coop players but IS NOT allowed to invite players.
Island Co-Owner : Is allowed to mine spawners / coop players / invite players but IS NOT allowed to kick players.
Island Owner : Same as Co-Owner but can kick players.
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.