Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XDasukiTron

Add more interesting Enchant...For example like Keep Inventory in immortal enchantment, take less damage when below 60% health in legendary enchantment. Also, if players skill (Serrated Strike and others) can be used in PvP with a little adjust (because some skills might be too strong), it would be interesting.
Spawner Price I think its already balanced and reasonable because if Spawner Price increase too much, then it is not friendly to new player or non-donor players, because they might spend a lot of time but can't get it and can't enjoy the fun of this game, eventually feels frustrated and quit the game.
Hence, add more content in the shop because shop is suppose to be the core in a game, so focus on the shop and make it have more interesting and unique.
But most importantly, the goal is make this game more fun and playable
Good luck on reset and hope you can consider of these suggestions :D

Rage2609

- Add a Legendary crate drop
- Add a price at the end of parkour
- Add boss raids
- Make /warp fps bigger
- Prevent endermen from teleporting

PokeCrafter

Unfair for new players... You do know at current prices its too easy to get spawners. Far too easy, the start of the season first week some teams already had hundreds of millions. Thats not how its supposed to work. Thats also the cause of the server lag, too many spawners since they are too cheap spawning too many mobs and needing multiple farms because of inefficiency and how ridiculous prices are generally...

xXKlausXx

Yesssss!!
I realy need a new island!!:dabma:
I dont think there is anything to add but just
RESET <3 :gay_heart_pride:
Pls add more vote sites !! ;):voodoo:<3

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Suhayl Suhayl kinda same :) might go back this season, hope someone doesnt get the spawner data corrupted again and no one hacks into accounts.

Let's make an island together again and break the economy in the first week xD

#OGPlayers

jakey1995abc

Bring back redstone mechanics! I miss having automated redstone contraptions. Building redstone builds used to be what I'd spend a majority of my time doing, now I just run around doing pointless, unproductive stuff on my island.

EDIT:
Also, I noticed that things stop working on your island if they are not in the same chunk as you (things stop growing, mobs despawn, etc) so please fix this weird chunk issue. Another thing is that passive/friendly mobs do not move and do not breed, this is something that IMO definitely needs fixing.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hi , as a 650h+ SkyBlock player i would suggest these ideas that could help the skyblock gameplay experience and make it better:

-Nerffffff the disarmour enchant , the disarmour enchant is semi-easy to get and for every 3-5hits you get disarmoured so its a mortal enchant and thats bcz the Anti-Disarmour is hard to get :/
-Make the God/Ultra rare crates more op: as you know in skyblock's gkit keys we don't get god keys ... and + the percentages of getting something good are so low so i think its a priority if the crates get buffed.
-Balance the CF , sometimes the cf gets bugged and the player gets a HUGGE loses / wins in a row ex (12+) and i tested this by myself
-Make a nostuff protection where you can't hit people with no armour only if they start hitting you (this could help to catch hackers) (This even works when some people don't wear their armour , in this case we still can hit them)
-Fix the /is cp we can't manage if visitors can use chests / pressure plates ect ....
-Make island trust levels , for the is members , exp Rank 1 can only open chests , rank 2 can open chests and destroy spawners , rank 3 can coop and uncoop players (the cooped players get a rank 1) , rank 4 can invite players , rank 5 (the owner of the is) can do everything and manage the /is cp
-Add a island log where we can check last commands in the island (People that got kicked / cooped / destroyed spawners) this could help island leaders to get enough proofs incase they get greifed
-Make the island challenges more op, the SBD gamemode is more like op skyblock so the rewards we get from challenges are cheap and boring so 99% of players won't do it
-Boost the prizes we get from vote drop party / voting prize beacause 1k$ is nothing , maybe if you make it 10k it will be a bit worth it
-Add some more events , where players can get op items ex items from / buy (sell wands / commands / maybe a skydonnor/skyvip ranks) these events
-Reduce the cost of keys / scrolls in /transfer beacause we can get some of them from gkits
-Make the telepathity enchant available in all tools
-Reduce the immortal enchant cost to 175k
-Double the ammount of xp we get from the inq5 enchant
-Fix the redstone clock timers / hopper timers ect ...
-Add sell multipliers while using a sell wand / having a donator rank (500 uses sell wand x1.25 / 1000 uses sell wand x1.5) + (SkyDonnor----Skygod: x1.05 , x1.10 , x1.15 , x1.20 , x1.35 , x1.50) and same thing for the ammount of xp we get
-Nerf the golden apple sickness
-Add NamePrefix while achiving a new lvl of skyblock challenges (Easy,Medium,Hard,Expert,God)
-Add the /looting command where you can afk whitout getting kicked in ur spawner/grinder and it doesn't count in ur total playtime
-Increase chances of getting Hardned/Gears enchants
-Add the auctions bid system where you can do /auction (Start/Stop) (0-60 Seconds) (Starting Price) (Ammount per bid)
ex: *Holding a god apple* /auction start 30 5000 250 (People can do /bid and it will raise the bid with 250$ or they can do /bid 1000 to raise it with 1k they also can do /bid remove incase they don't want the item anymore) this will help alot with keeping the chat clean from item spammers
-Add more custom enchants to the gkit god/axeman axe
-Make the nether more fun

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
1)Adding island roles:-
Adding island roles like Leader, Builder, Crafter, Explorer, Newbie similar to gang roles in prison. Each role consist specific perms regarding their island such as:

Leader : Have full access on his island. (Owner of the island)

Builder : Have access to build or destroy any structure and also kick any of his island member(except leader).

Crafter : Have access to build any structures on island but can't destroy them.(maybe can't destroy the spawners or valuable stuff but can destroy normal blocks)

Explorer: The same perms as Crafter.

Newbie : Don't have access to build or destroy anything but can assist their leaders in pvp fights or something else.
(Note: The above mentioned perms are just examples to my idea, you may change or modify them as your convenience)

2)Change in the prizes of crates:-
The prizes which we get from crates should be modified a little bit to satisfy players. For example, some of the prizes(like leggings, chestplates, or any ranked kits) which we get from God crate are worthless and makes players feel sad, this results in the decrease of players buying the GodKeys. Same as in Ultra and Rare crates. Some times we get blocks too which is the worst thing ever happens. So, this problem needed to be balanced.

These are two of my suggestions regarding SkyBlock Dream.
[Sorry for my bad english/grammer, hope you understand. For more and detailed suggestions you may contact me via discord(username: !_dasari_!#9097) :p ]

those roles r bs.
just add Island Mod : which is same as owner with a minor changes
Island Member: cant break spawners etc

Status
Not open for further replies.