Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryAllen

im not barry tho, ehy does everyone think that . my jn acc is barry bc i watch the flash.

xXJamsXx

List:
-Do not re-add Spawner Durability because it was ass.
-Remove webshooter and the dumb custom enchants.
-Bring back Hulk ;) (And if you want to be my best friend bring back repairer in combat.)
-Make unclaimed/wilderness vaults illegal.
-Make covering spawners while being raided illegal.
-Nerf useless spawners drops value. A pig spawners (the lowest tier of a spawner) dub is worth 30k and when you have 2,000 of these..
-Add outposts back and have daily koths instead of 3 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday.
-Nerf the special sets because the pvp is terrible with them.
-Make sets last longer.
Unclaimed/wilderness vaults is part of factions. It cant be removed, because people who doesn't have factions live there, and factions who is keep getting raided grinding spawners there.

BarryAllen

Unclaimed/wilderness vaults is part of factions. It cant be removed, because people who doesn't have factions live there, and factions who is keep getting raided grinding spawners there.

hahaha ahh XxJamsXx ik u saying this bc u keep ur shit in the unclaimed area... pig grinder lol

Ruiner

Get better faction members then to defend and cannon.

Radiater460

Heads already drop when you kill the player, but getting money from the player when you kill them is a mega NO, I don’t want people gaining 5m from my head because I went to check walls naked.
it would be way too much for ppl who are careless and it would be legit too hard for ppl to get money and play

Status
Not open for further replies.