Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatRandomGuy

1.better loot from supply crates
2.bring back /withdraw
3.new command like /up to tp you to the top
4.or /back to tp where you died
5.better chances for money boosters because people dont use it often
6.gucci set needs to get nerfed
7.adidas set needs some buff
8.and more sets like nike set for something like speed boost and less damage recieve from other players
9.new dimension like nether
10.bring back drop party whenever the vote party
11.make vanillia mincraft enchantments with higher level like protection 6 or looting 4
12.change /rules it's broken
13.make more perks
14.make it possible to sell pumpkin and melon
15.add something like /truce (name)
16.add /CB so people can bid items without spamming the chat
17.Buff the youtube rank maybe a kit or perks
18.make more kits for non ranked members
19.fix the tp so i dont have to go to warp fps everytime i wanna teleport
20.make it so we can see other factions value and what they have with /f value (faction name) i want to see what i migt get before raiding a faction and i cant see it unless it is an f top faction
21.make it so we can refund things from getting insided or cross server scammed
22.add more f perms and f missions
23.add more events like raid event pvp event to keep people from getting bored

Mahmoudmahouk

-Nerf SNARE / WEBSHOOTER everyone can agree with me on this one
-Print trapping should not be allowed
-The enchants that dont work should not be in the game 0_0 were just wasting xp and time
- Bring back /back

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
1.better loot from supply crates
2.bring back /withdraw
3.new command like /up to tp you to the top
4.or /back to tp where you died
5.better chances for money boosters because people dont use it often
6.gucci set needs to get nerfed
7.adidas set needs some buff
8.and more sets like nike set for something like speed boost and less damage recieve from other players
9.new dimension like nether
10.bring back drop party whenever the vote party
11.make vanillia mincraft enchantments with higher level like protection 6 or looting 4
12.change /rules it's broken
13.make more perks
14.make it possible to sell pumpkin and melon
15.add something like /truce (name)
16.add /CB so people can bid items without spamming the chat
17.Buff the youtube rank maybe a kit or perks
18.make more kits for non ranked members
19.fix the tp so i dont have to go to warp fps everytime i wanna teleport
20.make it so we can see other factions value and what they have with /f value (faction name) i want to see what i migt get before raiding a faction and i cant see it unless it is an f top faction
21.make it so we can refund things from getting insided or cross server scammed
22.add more f perms and f missions
23.add more events like raid event pvp event to keep people from getting bored

/up seems like it can easily be abused, and this is a faction server, not a cannon testing one.
New diemensions sounds like a bad idea, its alreadt difficult finding bases in the 3 current worlds, having 4 will make it much more difficult. Althought I want vanillia enchants too, it will change the server a lot, it will shift from being 'Jartex', and cheaters will be be able to easily make godsets.

BarryAllen

i think that jn should take the old habizecraft pvp area back bc it was so mystical and made the server alive. i remeber when everyone was there and pvp d it was no gank it was s hips and airplanes flying around that you could stand on and play like claim it. that made the server more alive then now ehere it is constantly trap pvping and i dont rember anything from the past of this season exept geting traped and trapping others. in habizcradft i remberd much about our fights and it was more of an experience to play.

pls read this and leave a comment down below about your opinions, everyone cant understand this since its another thing to play habize and the n you will understand more. but i think this will make the server more enjojeble to the mebers.

im sorry about my grammar and spelling im bad at that since im from sweden but i hope the reader gets my point .

thanks for reading this idf you did please leave ac ommendt if you did read everything (be honnest) im intrested to know it

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
My Ideas for the next faction reset.

1. Remove the Spawner buying system in /shop because It's really annoying tbh
2. Make some ecos. Like cactus eco (Where Cactuses are the meta) or Cane Eco. Etc...
3. Add Bards. With bards, you can get strength 3 or 4 If they activated the blaze powder etc.
4. Buff crates just a little bit.
5. Make it like when players open the Treasure gkit. It will get announced
6. Add /duels. Like add a option where you can test your gear or make you and the person you're dueling have the same kit.
7. Maybe add some trial rank where you can win it on crates. For example, You won a trial VIP rank and it will have an Expiration thing. Like 1 - 2 days.
8. Fix glitches. like what Raiding101 Raiding101 said.
9. Make the new Versace, Armani, Bape, Adidas, Gucci, And Santa have weaknessess. Like Versace will be more powerfull against the Bape set. And the Armani set will be powerfull against Versace set and so on.
10. Bring back the outposts.
11. Add more events. Like Donors can host a events like Public Brackets, Public Sumo etc. Or add a voucher that will give you access on hosting events.
12. Add Horizontal genbuckets. It can make adding Rev layers and Roofs much Easier.
13. Make the genbuckets cheap.
14. Add custom prefixes and Suffixes.
15. Add a 5x5 or 6x6 trench pick.
16. Add more F missions.
17. Make unranks have accesss to /afk but it will not announce it.
18. Add a factions shield. Like when you make a new faction you will be unraidable for like 1 day or more. or If you got raided you will be unraidable for 1 day or more.
19. Add coinflips.
20. Make it like you can fly on claims when a new season is starting, but when tnt enables. you can't fly in your claims anymore (Unless you have /fly)

I will add more suggestions when i get more ideas ;P

Last edited:
1. I would prefer like removing some enchants because most players in the server ex. Unranked players its hard for them to make or get a god set they don't have a chance fighting players equally in the server because of this enchants that are really hard to get and most people in the server doesn't even use their god sets in the PvP because they are scared to loose their gears in battle and there's only less PvP / Action on the server because of these hard to get enchants it would be awesome if they remove some enchants put only enchants that are balanced and only semi hard to get enchants so all the players have the chance to fight in god gears.

2. Try adding a deathban in the server for like 15min - 20min so that people have the chance raiding a base since it's really hard to raid a base because of them keep coming back and just keep messing with the raid and if you guys are planning to add this idea do not put Deathban exemption because most players are just gonna buy things in the store what ever is related getting the deathban exemption and make only the deathban work if players are like in combat tagged because if its like regular death on the deathban for ex. Death fall or anything not related to pvp is gonna be a hassle to work with and i'm pretty sure this idea of death ban is just an easy to make the plugin code since you only have to add the Combat tag and the temporary ban for 15min-20min together.

3. Do not add the Spawner durability because that was really annoying cause you will loose spawners if all the durability is used up i mean like what is the point having spawner if you are just gonna add durability on it and just loose them i prefer for it to be stayed like this where you can't mine the spawners around 250 blocks away.

4.Fix your AntiCheat and Bugs in the server because it is really annoying for us faction players, this problem is the cause why most players in faction quit playing in the server tbh.

That's pretty much all the idea i got, I hope this gets added next season cause this could change factions big time in a good way (In my own opinion).
And if this doesn't work to good on the next season you can just remove the plugin.

Last edited:

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
I think u should add a battle pass.
People buy it on the shop for like 15€ and they have weekly missions like break 10k sand kill 100 people harvest 20j sugarcane and when they complete the mission they get a god key

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
My Ideas for the next faction reset.

1. Remove the Spawner buying system in /shop because It's really annoying tbh
2. Make some ecos. Like cactus eco (Where Cactuses are the meta) or Cane Eco. Etc...
3. Add Bards. With bards, you can get strength 3 or 4 If they activated the blaze powder etc.
4. Buff crates just a little bit.
5. Make it like when players open the Treasure gkit. It will get announced
6. Add /duels. Like add a option where you can test your gear or make you and the person you're dueling have the same kit.
7. Maybe add some trial rank where you can win it on crates. For example, You won a trial VIP rank and it will have an Expiration thing. Like 1 - 2 days.
8. Fix glitches. like what Raiding101 Raiding101 said.
9. Make the new Versace, Armani, Bape, Adidas, Gucci, And Santa have weaknessess. Like Versace will be more powerfull against the Bape set. And the Armani set will be powerfull against Versace set and so on.
10. Bring back the outposts.
11. Add more events. Like Donors can host a events like Public Brackets, Public Sumo etc. Or add a voucher that will give you access on hosting events.
12. Add Horizontal genbuckets. It can make adding Rev layers and Roofs much Easier.
13. Make the genbuckets cheap.
14. Add custom prefixes and Suffixes.
15. Add a 5x5 or 6x6 trench pick.
16. Add more F missions.
17. Make unranks have accesss to /afk but it will not announce it.
18. Add a factions shield. Like when you make a new faction you will be unraidable for like 1 day or more. or If you got raided you will be unraidable for 1 day or more.
19. Add coinflips.
20. Make it like you can fly on claims when a new season is starting, but when tnt enables. you can't fly in your claims anymore (Unless you have /fly)

I will add more suggestions when i get more ideas ;P
The spawner buying system is not that annoying, just because y'all lazy and can't grind heads.
Opening the treasure gkit announcement sounds like the most stupdiest idea yet, each time you claim you get x3 treasure chests, and 30% of factions have the gkit so no thank you.
Faction shield sounds stupid, coinflip is stupid it got glitched 2 maps ago.
I like the other ideas though.

The spawner buying system is not that annoying, just because y'all lazy and can't grind heads.
Opening the treasure gkit announcement sounds like the most stupdiest idea yet, each time you claim you get x3 treasure chests, and 30% of factions have the gkit so no thank you.
Faction shield sounds stupid, coinflip is stupid it got glitched 2 maps ago.
I like the other ideas though.
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.