Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appie112

just shows how much you want the server to be p2w and so u dont get profit from winning a single map LOL
i mean it's true, u've spent over 500 euros at least on here and u get ran off every single map so u dont get anything back
I mean what’s 500 euro?
What do you get for playing the map? 50 euro? Cute.
I mean waste more time on a block game for not even 50 euro. Like you basically woke for less then a fucking African slave.

Appie112

I mean what’s 500 euro?
What do you get for playing the map? 50 euro? Cute.
I mean waste more time on a block game for not even 50 euro. Like you basically woke for less then a fucking African slave.
Work*

Appie112

I like how your account was made 1 minute before you posted that, I assume appie took the time to make an alt account to upvote his suggestion kinda sad, regardless sellwands exist and are just fine for selling loot.
Yeah deffo me let me make another 1 .real quick!

You are literally asking to upgrade Iron gear protection level? LOL
That is not what I am asking, what I am asking for is an upgradable starter kit so if you are low on gear, you can get more than prot 1 iron to defend yourself, like you can eventually upgrade it to prot 1 diamond. It is ridiculous that you can play every day for hours and you still only have prot 1 iron gear as a kit.

BarryAllen

That is not what I am asking, what I am asking for is an upgradable starter kit so if you are low on gear, you can get more than prot 1 iron to defend yourself, like you can eventually upgrade it to prot 1 diamond. It is ridiculous that you can play every day for hours and you still only have prot 1 iron gear as a kit.

u go defend ur self with prot1 diamond hahah, and then they would have to buff vip kit to retard

Status
Not open for further replies.