Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester828

2mAp1Ea.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about Factions on JartexNetwork.

Especially ideas for the future of Factions. We have multiple ideas, but we would like to know what you guys come up with.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for factions so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.
You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have
  • Mobhoppers and crop hoppers
  • New custom enchantments
  • New factions missions
  • More /f perms options
  • Bringing back spawner durability?
  • Spawner warmup time to count towards faction top?
  • More events
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

kyRhV34.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
Mobhoppers are my #1 vote

milad9999

Donator
Donator
List:
-Do not re-add Spawner Durability because it was ass.
-Remove webshooter and the dumb custom enchants.
-Bring back Hulk ;) (And if you want to be my best friend bring back repairer in combat.)
-Make unclaimed/wilderness vaults illegal.
-Make covering spawners while being raided illegal.
-Nerf useless spawners drops value. A pig spawners (the lowest tier of a spawner) dub is worth 30k and when you have 2,000 of these..
-Add outposts back and have daily koths instead of 3 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday.
-Nerf the special sets because the pvp is terrible with them.
-Make sets last longer.
No one wants to be your friend LOLOLOL

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Something else that came to mind is a bounty system. You would type something along the lines of /bounty add <player's name> <amount>. It would take the money from you, add it to the target player's current bounty and hold it until the player has been slain. Whoever has killed the player receives the bounty. Additionally, you could add some GUI similar to /f top which would display the player's head and the bounty amount.

A potential problem would be stealing money. If player A puts a bounty on player B, then player B can get someone from his faction to leave, kill him, and then rejoin. Therefore the money would be transferring from the one who placed the bounty (player A) to the bounty target (player B). Not sure if anything could be done to stop this.

This would most likely be too hard to implement, but it would be a nice touch.

-BabbyXD

ThatRandomGuy

i think we should have more than 1 ally and make nether i also think that we should bring back /warp help for beginers to learn about the factions right now the top factions are always on top and i think we need a way to help new factions get big

BarryAllen

i think we should have more than 1 ally and make nether i also think that we should bring back /warp help for beginers to learn about the factions right now the top factions are always on top and i think we need a way to help new factions get big

this game is mostly pay to win. if u look at gkits and raks is what gets u to ftop. pvp and dayly kits but i like the idea about nether it was amazing

ThatRandomGuy

this game is mostly pay to win. if u look at gkits and raks is what gets u to ftop. pvp and dayly kits but i like the idea about nether it was amazing
i understand why its pay to win but people without ranks have a big disadvantage but its too late to v=change low since the people payed for the ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.