Hey, I am a fellow player on jartex factions and think the following changes would be best for the server you should first if you can fix all bugs like raiding said then fix and make all the custom enchants work. I think you should add 2 new thing evolution gkits if you dont know what it is cosmic has them and they are extremely fun and cool. You should a 2-5 new enchants I think something like cleeve witch would go on and axe and if you hit a player it hurts enemys around you. Please consider these options. Also you should add more koth and a new thing bosses with would spawn in every like 8 hours and the whole server would fight them meaning more pvp and whoever does the most damage get the best stuff and also last but not least a convoy to replace the supply crate events and make the chest have diffrent raritys and can give you amazing things. Thanks hop you consite ir #despiteontop