Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the gkit treasure looks OP it has some flaws:

-The spawners recieved from the treasure crate are fake and when placed transformes in pig. i have seen people selling these fake spawners on /ah and get scammed.
-The gkit vouchers do not work. Even when passing the 30% change to get a voucher when redeemed it does not work and i have seen these on /ah too getting more people lose money.
-The mystery crates from treasure also dont work. you cant open them but can place wasting the crate. Also seen people getting scammed with this.

This might look like a p2w problem but I want it fixed.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
1. Add horizontal gen buckets
2. Crophoppers
3. Add a 'TNT Wand' which deposits TNT into bank by right clicking a chest
4. Remove / increase alt limit
5. Add /f chest
6. PLEASE DONT MESS UP THE CURRENT CANNONING JAR
7. Reduce map length to 2 months (imo)
8. Nerf Special sets
9. Sell Jartex merchandise
10. Enforce a raid claim limit, maybe 7x7 or 9x9?

AHMAD8X

1. fix party glicht som time you can attack a guy in your praty on the
2. we need outpost back :>

Ruiner

Hey, I am a fellow player on jartex factions and think the following changes would be best for the server you should first if you can fix all bugs like raiding said then fix and make all the custom enchants work. I think you should add 2 new thing evolution gkits if you dont know what it is cosmic has them and they are extremely fun and cool. You should a 2-5 new enchants I think something like cleeve witch would go on and axe and if you hit a player it hurts enemys around you. Please consider these options. Also you should add more koth and a new thing bosses with would spawn in every like 8 hours and the whole server would fight them meaning more pvp and whoever does the most damage get the best stuff and also last but not least a convoy to replace the supply crate events and make the chest have diffrent raritys and can give you amazing things. Thanks hop you consite ir #despiteontop
Duper LOL

I feel like a direct link to the Factions beginner guide should be added on the SERVER, because those who are new don't automatically go to the forums, so people are flooding chat with like: "how do I start out?" and " What is factions?", it gets annoying fast and I feel like the link should be added in as a server message (or whatever you call it).

Status
Not open for further replies.