Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Butterfly clicking should be banned !!!????

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
1652483255030.png
what do you guys think bout butterfly clicking and is it really an unfair advantage !!??
thoughts ??

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
ik what you trynna say here but we can't really call it a bug abuse .......idk much bout butterfly but to get double clicks u have to hit the mouse button in a certain way where it gets double clicks so i would just basically categorize it as a technique instead of bug abuse ........tho there are softwares that register ur single mouse click as double clicks which is basically hacks and should be bannable ......otherwise the legit way to double click is ok the difference is that you have to put effort into learning how to double click.
Ok it's a technique to double click, but every mouse can't double click, and because of that it's an unfair advantage even if it needs a technique to be done.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I do understand your point but, Banning Butterfly clicking will limit people to Normal/Jitter clicking. Butterfly clicking is a very popular clicking method that can be done by anyone with any mouse mostly. Butterfly clicking is a good clicking method for butterfly bridging and Pvp!
Butterfly clicking can't be done with any mouse. All the mouses can't double click. I mean you can click with your 2 fingers but the way to double your clicks isn't doable on all the mouses.

RoshanSant86

I think the thing which should be banned should be the double click when you do it.
I mean I usually butterfly click, but I don't double my clicks so I get 14-15 CPS which is good.
Ig ur right,

Double click should be banned cz it doubles the cps when ur getting 8-9 cps using normal clicks

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
i dont think that any method of clicking should be banned bc its you that is doing not a robot with autoclick or smt
Are you sure? Do you think that BoldClicking shouldn't be banned!

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
It's not unfair advantage, Why?
cuz butterfly clicking doesn't require you to get glorious model o you can butterfly on any mouse. Mostly drag clicking is bannable due to its high cps and sometimes server doesn't register Your right Clicks.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
It's not unfair advantage, Why?
cuz butterfly clicking doesn't require you to get glorious model o you can butterfly on any mouse. Mostly drag clicking is bannable due to its high cps and sometimes server doesn't register Your right Clicks.
That you don't know is that butterfly click 20cps is an unfair advantage as it is like Dragclick, it doubles or triples your clicks. If you butterfly click 13-14cps then it's fine.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Idk my friend got 20 cps with a office mouse