Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

is drag clicking >>> normal, jitter and butterfly clicking ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
note: i can just normal click [7-9 cps] tho i try to butterfly but my mouse don't register the hits .... and when I jitter it hurts my arm

So yesterday i got in a PVP with a guy who claimed he's drag clicking and had 30-35 cps yet i killed him smhow in a pvp cus he wasn't really good enough

suddenly i had this thought in my mind what if someone has skills par with mine who can also drag click would that be a plus point in his PVP ?? and will the fact that he's drag clicking hv a really big effect on my fight with him?

(ik some ppl just drag click for bridging then switch to butterfly or jitter when engaged in pvp .... but there are sm ppl who prefer drag clicking during pvp.)

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't have an idea I just normal click like a normal person lol

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I don't have an idea I just normal click like a normal person lol
Same, PvPing with butterfly or dragclick is useless, perfect Aim is better than CPS.
The only utility is to bridge.

TheTrueNova

Dragclicking is good for bridging, pvp not so much. If you're looking for high cps your best choice is drag clicking, but your accuracy won't be very good so generally, it isn't worth it.

If you're looking to do a few methods of bridging and PVP, butterfly clicking is a good option. You can do a few bridging methods, I can't name those though unfortunately as I only speed bridge. But you might be able to godbridge assuming you've trained that skill.

I'm not too familiar with jitter clicking bridge methods, but you might be able to gb as well if you train it, maybe not as well though as it is tiring. If you're going to be playing Sumo, jitter is probably one of the best if you can aim properly. Same for butterfly clicking.

Both jitter and butterfly clicking is good for the same things, you can bridge quite well if you're skilled enough, and you can pvp well assuming you put in the effort to combine movement along with the clicking method.

Normal clicking you can do anything. Bridge, PVP, and anything else you can do with normal clicking. You are limited to what bridging methods you can do though as some require high-ish cps which, chances are, you won't get while normal clicking. In addition to this, you can also eliminate people pretty nicely with normal clicking assuming you are able to combo them well enough or just get lucky.

Miti0o

Yes, but you have to be able to master it quite well, but it depends not only on that, but also on the mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.