Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Butterfly clicking should be banned !!!????

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
1652483255030.png
what do you guys think bout butterfly clicking and is it really an unfair advantage !!??
thoughts ??

RoshanSant86

View attachment 20847
what do you guys think bout butterfly clicking and is it really an unfair advantage !!??
thoughts ??

Ig butterfly clicking should be banned, Cz in physically 10 cps you click but sometimes it might come to 21 cps and the console might think you are autoclicking.

Not gonna be rude

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
^^ This point also links in to mine, Since its something that can be done by anyone all it takes is a persons determination to learn the method rather then buying or downloading a hack client
In addition, banning butterfly clicking would be removing the ability to good players to be good...

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I think the thing which should be banned should be the double click when you do it.
I mean I usually butterfly click, but I don't double my clicks so I get 14-15 CPS which is good.

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
So, it's not unfair cause, we have to PHYSICALLY press the mouse in such a way that it double clicks. We aren't using macros or any software for this. And you of course don't need an expensive mouse like model O. You can just use a mouse that double clicks. My Fantech Burst X7 double clicks 22 cps. It's only 9$ and the previous office mouse I had clicked 19 cps consistent and 29 cps drag. It was only 3$. Even lesser than your whatsoever 5$ software I can download from the internet for free.
Debounce timer is a special FEATURE in mouse softwares which makes your mouse NOT double click. On every mouse (including mine) it's set at the lowest from manufacture.

And of course, they're NOT same cause you PHYSICALLY double click it. Not just click it and make your software AUTO click one time for you.

Regards,
Tahsan1.

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
^^ This point also links in to mine, Since its something that can be done by anyone all it takes is a persons determination to learn the method rather then buying or downloading a hack client
I disagree. There are truly mice where you can't double click. But there are cheap mice as well (as I've mentioned) which double click too.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
So, it's not unfair cause, we have to PHYSICALLY press the mouse in such a way that it double clicks. We aren't using macros or any software for this. And you of course don't need an expensive mouse like model O. You can just use a mouse that double clicks. My Fantech Burst X7 double clicks 22 cps. It's only 9$ and the previous office mouse I had clicked 19 cps consistent and 29 cps drag. It was only 3$. Even lesser than your whatsoever 5$ software I can download from the internet for free.
Debounce timer is a special FEATURE in mouse softwares which makes your mouse NOT double click. On every mouse (including mine) it's set at the lowest from manufacture.

And of course, they're NOT same cause you PHYSICALLY double click it. Not just click it and make your software AUTO click one time for you.

Regards,
Tahsan1.
ooh fantech never heard of that one welp I was on my way buying some mouse that i never heard off before imma add it in my list xD

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Agree, my main is normal clicking (6-8 cps) but when the fight gets intense and i switch to jitter cus it gives u much more precise aim than butterfly .....tho i do have plans to switch onto butterfly cus jittering kind of hurts my arm maybe am not doing it right or something xD
Jittering does hurt arm after continously doing for a while

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX

Regards,
Tahsan1.
You invert everything...
Double clicks means when you do one click it counts 2, it's a bug abuse in fact.. you don't get these double clicks physically.

I still agree with you you don't need an expansive mouse to do that. All mouses which have a very low debounce time can double click.

To finish, debounce time is set as a value the mouse doesn't double click. If you decrease this value, the mouse starts double clicking.