Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Butterfly clicking should be banned !!!????

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
1652483255030.png
what do you guys think bout butterfly clicking and is it really an unfair advantage !!??
thoughts ??

ned_

Donator
Donator
i don't think so tbh butterfly is a technique u can do on any mouse as i said above..... what will be considered as a foul play is if someone uses some kind of software to make his 1 click = 2cps thats what is bannable
well I have a mouse that I use that can't butterfly clicking
Butterfly clicking only possible with a mouse that can double click

I agree with FuzniX FuzniX

TheTrueNova

I have a mouse that I can butterfly click on, I don't know if I can alter settings and if there is an app then I don't have it. Some mice can just butterfly click and you don't need to pay for a good mouse to do it. Butterfly clicking is not an unfair advantage, you can do it on any mouse at any time you might just need to find a comfortable spot for it. And you don't require high CPS to win any game, you can learn methods with movement to try and counter-attack which can result in you winning. Another simple solution is to gear up. There are plenty of ways you can win fights without high cps. I'd even go as far as to say you can click 1 and still win.

FaNticDaedlY

Ok.. here butterfly click shall not be banned... Reasons r followed..

#First let's come to buying mouse, although it's good that u get a good mouse to PvP better.. it can be also done on cheap mouse but the thing is a bit low cps.. thats ok, like u mentioned that if u get 9 cps in normal with a cheap mouse tho u can get 14cps.. like me... So mouse doesn't really matter here a lot

#Second Butterfly clicking is good only for 1.8.9 bedwars n skywars... But u see in survival srry it can't help much...

#Third people can't win games bcz they cannot play good or they r thinking that they r better and they don't wanna play more...

#Fourth A alternative to * jitter * clicking is way painful to fingers and also it can damage a mouse

Conclusion i don't think butterfly fly clicking shall be banned as it's a skill u get.. also if u don't do butterfly what do u have left to play with?..

Miti0o

I don't think same, because it can I don't think so, in my opinion this is something that everyone can do and it is not so dangerous for the other person!