Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Butterfly clicking should be banned !!!????

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
1652483255030.png
what do you guys think bout butterfly clicking and is it really an unfair advantage !!??
thoughts ??

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
I think you should get money and buy a mouse then. And anyways, you can butterfly upto 12 on any mouse. It's a skill that u need to learn. And not to mention how HARD it would be to detect someone double clicking/butterflying

ned_

Donator
Donator
Butterfly clicking should not be banned.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I think you should get money and buy a mouse then. And anyways, you can butterfly upto 12 on any mouse. It's a skill that u need to learn. And not to mention how HARD it would be to detect someone double clicking/butterflying
welp i have a mouse which can go up to 40 cps just i don use it cus i will get kicked 2nd ye u can butterfly on any mouse but reaching 12 cps on every mouse is not possible with butterfly

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Butterfly clicking should not be banned.
i don't think so tbh butterfly is a technique u can do on any mouse as i said above..... what will be considered as a foul play is if someone uses some kind of software to make his 1 click = 2cps thats what is bannable

sasymankanir

IGN
sasymankanir
Butterfly clicking shouldn't be banned, it's not an unfair advantage, as everyone can do it with any mouse.
I agree with FuzniX FuzniX , I butterfly sometimes and all I gotta say is, It shouldn't be banned