Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Butterfly clicking should be banned !!!????

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
1652483255030.png
what do you guys think bout butterfly clicking and is it really an unfair advantage !!??
thoughts ??

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
You invert everything...
Double clicks means when you do one click it counts 2, it's a bug abuse in fact.. you don't get these double clicks physically.

I still agree with you you don't need an expansive mouse to do that. All mouses which have a very low debounce time can double click.

To finish, debounce time is set as a value the mouse doesn't double click. If you decrease this value, the mouse starts double clicking.
To conclude, double clicking is a mouse bug abuse that wouldn't be allowed.

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
You invert everything...
Double clicks means when you do one click it counts 2, it's a bug abuse in fact.. you don't get these double clicks physically.

I still agree with you you don't need an expansive mouse to do that. All mouses which have a very low debounce time can double click.

To finish, debounce time is set as a value the mouse doesn't double click. If you decrease this value, the mouse starts double clicking.
I wanna know how is double clicking a bug abuse if you like press the button in such a way it clicks one time, comes back and touches your finger, then clicks again? It's just a way of clicking-

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
View attachment 20847
what do you guys think bout butterfly clicking and is it really an unfair advantage !!??
thoughts ??
No because if your agreeing that jitter clicking is better and more fair, then ur wrong because not all people can jitter click, they can get carpal tunnel and can cause harm to them. Even if people stop using butterfly clicking they will migrate to normal clicking and get around 8 cps and whereas people who can jitter click and mastered it can get to 15 and its very unfair.And u cant godbridge telly etcetera without high cps some can but for most they cant.

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
In addition, banning butterfly clicking would be removing the ability to good players to be good...

I do understand his point, cause butterfly clicking is banned on different servers especially pvp focused ones

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
No because if your agreeing that jitter clicking is better and more fair, then ur wrong because not all people can jitter click, they can get carpal tunnel and can cause harm to them. Even if people stop using butterfly clicking they will migrate to normal clicking and get around 8 cps and whereas people who can jitter click and mastered it can get to 15 and its very unfair.And u cant godbridge telly etcetera without high cps some can but for most they cant.
Another fact, butterfly clicking always doesn't mean 20+ cps. You can get 10-12 cps if you don't double click.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
To conclude, double clicking is a mouse bug abuse that wouldn't be allowed.
ik what you trynna say here but we can't really call it a bug abuse .......idk much bout butterfly but to get double clicks u have to hit the mouse button in a certain way where it gets double clicks so i would just basically categorize it as a technique instead of bug abuse ........tho there are softwares that register ur single mouse click as double clicks which is basically hacks and should be bannable ......otherwise the legit way to double click is ok the difference is that you have to put effort into learning how to double click.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
yep ....i agree that everyone got diff techniques that they are comfortable with not everyone can go for butterfly and jitter and all.........also cmon man normal clicking ain't that bad its my main yk ;-;

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
I do understand your point but, Banning Butterfly clicking will limit people to Normal/Jitter clicking. Butterfly clicking is a very popular clicking method that can be done by anyone with any mouse mostly. Butterfly clicking is a good clicking method for butterfly bridging and Pvp!

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I wanna know how is double clicking a bug abuse if you like press the button in such a way it clicks one time, comes back and touches your finger, then clicks again? It's just a way of clicking-
When we mean double click, we mean when we do one click it gets 2, so the 2nd click isn't basically legit

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
The only thing which is unfair is the double click. Clicking with 2 fingers isn't unfair.