Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To Fast Butterfly Click

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Hello.
I have this problem and I want to solve it and to see what am I doing wrong.
I have Bloody A60 mouse. Pretty popular mouse for butterfly clicking. I saw videos on youtube where people can click 20 or even 25+ cps on it, and they can do triple/quad click (without macro ofc, just by lowering their debounce time). In some videos where they talk about how to quad click they say that I need to find the correct position and amount of force to click on the mouse. I'm using it for more than 1 month.
For now, I'm able to get only double clicks, never got 3 or even 4 clicks. When I'm butterfly clicking I'm getting only 10-12 cps. Sometimes I can hit 16 cps for a second but nothing more. While butterfly clicking I'm getting double clicks most of the time.
Before Bloody A60 I had Razer Deathadder Chroma and with that mouse I am also able to get max 12 cps. Nothing above that. I'm butterfly clicking for more than 6 months and last 3 months I played very active and only used butterfly because I suck at jitter click.

The reason why I want to learn how to get more cps is because in a lot of fights I'm losing just because other players can click much faster and they take much less knockback than me. It's visible when I'm playing modes like boxing or gapple or even sumo. When I try to get combo I'm actually being comboed because they're taking less knockback. I don't need to go above 25cps, but I feel like 12 cps with butterfly clicking isn't really normal.

My mouse debounce time is 1ms. I tried to set it to 15ms and I'm still being able to get every single double click without any problems. It makes me feel like the software isn't even working properly.

What can be the problem? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe my fingers are too slow for more cps, but how to get them faster?
It would be great if someone can help me who is experienced in butterfly clicking and/or had the same problem. I can record my clicking and send if needed.

Thanks for helping <3

Have a great day!

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello.
I have Bloody A60 mouse. Pretty popular mouse for butterfly clicking. I saw videos on youtube where people can click 20 or even 25+ cps on it, and they can do triple/quad click (without macro ofc, just by lowering their debounce time). In some videos where they talk about how to quad click they say that I need to find the correct position and amount of force to click on the mouse. I'm using it for more than 1 month.
For now, I'm able to get only double clicks, never got 3 or even 4 clicks. When I'm butterfly clicking I'm getting only 10-12 cps. Sometimes I can hit 16 cps for a second but nothing more. While butterfly clicking I'm getting double clicks most of the time.
Before Bloody A60 I had Razer Deathadder Chroma and with that mouse I am also able to get max 12 cps. Nothing above that. I'm butterfly clicking for more than 6 months and last 3 months I played very active and only used butterfly because I suck at jitter click.

The reason why I want to learn how to get more cps is because in a lot of fights I'm losing just because other players can click much faster and they take much less knockback than me. It's visible when I'm playing modes like boxing or gapple or even sumo. When I try to get combo I'm actually being comboed because they're taking less knockback. I don't need to go above 25cps, but I feel like 12 cps with butterfly clicking isn't really normal.

My mouse debounce time is 1ms. I tried to set it to 15ms and I'm still being able to get every single double click without any problems. It makes me feel like the software isn't even working properly.

What can be the problem? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe my fingers are too slow for more cps, but how to get them faster?
It would be great if someone can help me who is experienced in butterfly clicking and/or had the same problem. I can record my clicking and send if needed.

Thanks for helping <3

Have a great day!
how to do this with office mouse

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
Hello.

Thanks for helping <3

Have a great day!
Hmm, so I as I think you should be able to get like minimum 18cps from the Bloody A60 you just have to find the pressure points of the mouse If you find the pressure points of the mouse and always click on those places you should be able to get 20-25cps maybe 30 too, I have a very under-rated mouse called Fantech Crypto vx7 and I have found the pressure points of it so It is giving me like 18-23 cps butterfly also when you get used to the pressure points of a mouse you can easily find the pressure points of another mouse because I was used to the pressure points I was able to get 16 cps from a Dell Office mouse. So I recommend you to keep ur fingers always on the edge of the mouse
https://gyazo.com/20745b234efe4469046152b8fcddf0be You should try clicking by keeping ur fingers on these spots because they seems to be more effective in butterflying to get triple clicks/quad clicks/double clicks

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
I do have a gaming mouse. Any good recommendations for butterly clicking mouse under 40 USD? Must be available in India.

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
Just checked it out. Price and shipping are OK. What cps can you get on this?
I can get 18-23 right and 18-21 left
Idk It's all abt the technique and also you have to butterfly on it for like 2 weeks for it to get used to double clicks so it always double clicks

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
Look, first of all I can get near 20 cps consistently with butterfly clicking and double clicks so you don't need to triple or quad click, you just need to get every double click.
Second thing is that if you get more that 20 cps jartex would probably ban you for autoclick.
So try to get near 18 cps.