Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Bridge Is Useless

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Firstly, if hypixel is good it doesn't mean everyone will copy it.
Secondly, bridge isn't useless its just unique.
Every server is not like Hypixel, JartexNetwork is just unique.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Can you explain me why do you think it's the best game mode, I'm interested in knowing that
Me too! I also want to know why it is useless and why JartexNetwork should copy Hypixel gamemodes?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Me too! I also want to know why it is useless and why JartexNetwork should copy Hypixel gamemodes?
I think many players just want a Cracked or EU/AS version to play on, that's why they want all Hypixel's gamemodes and features

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Maybe they should update the game
maybe they should or maybe not but ig bridge might share the same fate as UHC cus of the inactiveness i tried joining yesterday nd day b4 according to the GMT and yet it wasn't active much j sm 0-12 players were leaving and joining

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
maybe they should or maybe not but ig bridge might share the same fate as UHC cus of the inactiveness i tried joining yesterday nd day b4 according to the GMT and yet it wasn't active much j sm 0-12 players were leaving and joining
Man this is really interesting, maybe you are only joining new starting game. There is another NPC, it’s showing already started games, you can join them.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Man this is really interesting, maybe you are only joining new starting game. There is another NPC, it’s showing already started games, you can join them.
yes ik there's one but there are no games to join, to begin with, I checked all of it I j see some dumbos literally sitting next to the NPCs on the right waiting to join a game in between when they can literally start a new one :/

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
yes ik there's one but there are no games to join, to begin with, I checked all of it I j see some dumbos literally sitting next to the NPCs on the right waiting to join a game in between when they can literally start a new one :/
Hmm… idk this situation is weird.