Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Using appeals is useless

GodlyFire

i was banned 30 days ago and i tried to appeal, first 2 times it got denied and aftwards there was some issue. Because of that i couldn't appeal fo my whole ban, and today i got a mail saying that the issue is fixed and you can appeal now. At the last day of unaban i get this mail. It is useless to appeal for unban.

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
Hi there, I wouldn't say that appeals are useless, they give the player the chance to be honest and admit to their mistakes if they actually made one, keep in mind when you make an appeal you should be the most detailed possible and truthful, I took a look at your appeals, and they got denied, maybe next you should put more effort into, a little note is that you tried to appeal multiple times after it getting denied, and you can only appeal after 7 days. With all this said I hope you have a better understanding, also have a good day!

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hey, you need to try hard when you appeal. Convince the network that you messed up, but you won't do it again. Talk about how you miss your friends, games, and stuff.