Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

We need the bridge update p2

It's not the first time I'm posting a thread on thebridge update, I have posted one before also but there is no response to it, So if you see the bridge now it's getting a little bit active now days, and it's because two legends who is Ria and Climby I might mistake in my brother's Climbys name but this Two guys are doing to much for the bridge like I heard they hosting tournament for the bridge and more, still Developers are not doing anything for the bridge they just added the old maps back and did some changes in nexus area nothing else, the bridge need a update but most of the players think it's not going to be updated I also think it's not, but still have hope to get to see the bridge update like new maps,kits and many more like adding more 2 teams make, this is only one server having annihilation like game mode and it's the bridge, and the server is cracked also do more players can play this mode and the old players get back to the bridge, hope the bridge gets an update soon. (My last thread on the bridge)

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
It's not the first time I'm posting a thread on thebridge update, I have posted one before also but there is no response to it, So if you see the bridge now it's getting a little bit active now days, and it's because two legends who is Ria and Climby I might mistake in my brother's Climbys name but this Two guys are doing to much for the bridge like I heard they hosting tournament for the bridge and more, still Developers are not doing anything for the bridge they just added the old maps back and did some changes in nexus area nothing else, the bridge need a update but most of the players think it's not going to be updated I also think it's not, but still have hope to get to see the bridge update like new maps,kits and many more like adding more 2 teams make, this is only one server having annihilation like game mode and it's the bridge, and the server is cracked also do more players can play this mode and the old players get back to the bridge, hope the bridge gets an update soon. (My last thread on the bridge)
climbby climbby blud has taken the initiative đź‘Ź pls support #bring back tb

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Pls do not break me, everyone breaks me in tb, nexus should be respected.