Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Bridge Is Useless

Risen

yes, let's make a petition to remove TB from fartex

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
You can’t remove tb from anywhere, it will live forever in minecraft!

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
yes, let's make a petition to remove TB from fartex
na i won't suggest doing that.... its not really a boring game mode just what it lacks is an active player base like other game modes rest is all fine i see nothing wrong with the game mode itself to be removed :/

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
You can’t remove tb from anywhere, it will live forever in minecraft!
i agree ig it was made by jartex themselves so i don't think it will be maybe they will work on it more in the future

Risen

i agree ig it was made by jartex themselves so i don't think it will be maybe they will work on it more in the future
Alright, time for a history lesson. Couple of points you need to know:

A) TB is an original gamemode created by MGZ back in 2015-2016
B) There is a slime chance of 0.000000000000009% that Jartex will ever consider working on TB at all. I personally think they do not care at all. I mean it's been over a year now and miner kit is bugged LOL. I think last year they mentioned how the invis bug can never be fixed or some shit to that extent. The point I am making is Jartex is really not interested in TB, which raises the question why is TB not removed yet.
C) Only reason they rushed making TB was so they could divert the players from playing TB of a "competitor". Again, I do not understand why they have not removed TB since they have achieved their goal long time ago.
D) As I mentioned above, TB was rushed. The developers have no idea what they are working with. They have no clue what TB is and how it works. They are just doing random thing with the gamemode.

I feel like I missed on crucial points but I cba to think rn.

Do I think TB is useless? Not really but holy shit the current state of TB on Jartex is war worse than the previous copycats of TBs that were created before 2020.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Ty for clearing it up for me tho ....i do agree with you the current condition of tb compared to other minigames is not quite good....if it goes on so then soon it's gonna b just like UHC

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Alright, time for a history lesson. Couple of points you need to know:

A) TB is an original gamemode created by MGZ back in 2015-2016
B) There is a slime chance of 0.000000000000009% that Jartex will ever consider working on TB at all. I personally think they do not care at all. I mean it's been over a year now and miner kit is bugged LOL. I think last year they mentioned how the invis bug can never be fixed or some shit to that extent. The point I am making is Jartex is really not interested in TB, which raises the question why is TB not removed yet.
C) Only reason they rushed making TB was so they could divert the players from playing TB of a "competitor". Again, I do not understand why they have not removed TB since they have achieved their goal long time ago.
D) As I mentioned above, TB was rushed. The developers have no idea what they are working with. They have no clue what TB is and how it works. They are just doing random thing with the gamemode.

I feel like I missed on crucial points but I cba to think rn.

Do I think TB is useless? Not really but holy shit the current state of TB on Jartex is war worse than the previous copycats of TBs that were created before 2020.
To add to that, we get hit with the "You never tell us the problem.." while they have their ears closed. Its very funny, although frustrating to deal with every single time.

1654128092274.png
1654128101739.png

1654128129982.png

Do you really think they care now?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
To add to that, we get hit with the "You never tell us the problem.." while they have their ears closed. Its very funny, although frustrating to deal with every single time.

View attachment 21138
View attachment 21139

View attachment 21140

Hmm ngl this thread started off pretty casual way but things are getting intresting now xD

Well it all depends on the higher ups if they want to do so or not jr mods or helpers can't really do anything regarding this i suppose ......except spreading the word to the higher ups

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Hmm ngl this thread started off pretty casual way but things are getting intresting now xD

Well it all depends on the higher ups if they want to do so or not jr mods or helpers can't really do anything regarding this i suppose ......except spreading the word to the higher ups
That wasnt my point. I was giving my opinions, but no one seemed to care. I wanted to pass my message to the Higher ups, but you know, I dont think that can be possible. even if it did, They would make TheBridge the least priority since it has a very low playerbase, and they dont see an income coming from us..

But in reality its their neglectance thats making the gamemode dead. When TheBridge was first released it had 1000% more increase of what playerbase we currently have, its heartbreaking.

Risen

View attachment 21138
View attachment 21139

View attachment 21140

"because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."
~Mathew 13:13

Let's not forget all the annoying kids in TB such as Allseeing. Ignored this child for the entire game but somehow he is still triggered by my presence. God damn this kid can't let go and move on :sadface: :dealingwithautismface: .
1654128686745.png
1654128885018.png

Also, wtf are you doing at 4am man? GO TO BED!