Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Bridge Is Useless

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
The Bridge is not useless. You had never played this game for a long time to judge it, so, close ur mouth and sit down and stay calm. The Bridge is the best gamemode in jartex, don't say any bad thing about it. It makes me angry.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Every game is not being too long btw. Probably you had never heard of this word "gpr".

Qosh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Qosh
Hello, I Think That The Bridge Is Useless It Takes Too Long To Play, I Don't Say That Just Shut It Down. You Can Do Some Other Gamemodes Lıke The Bridge In Hypixel
man thebridge jartex best gamemode in jartex

Qosh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Qosh
Hello, I Think That The Bridge Is Useless It Takes Too Long To Play, I Don't Say That Just Shut It Down. You Can Do Some Other Gamemodes Lıke The Bridge In Hypixel
U just don't know how to play this gamemode

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I personally respect players who play TB as their main. I personally don't like this gamemode but it's not a bad game just because you and I don't appreciate it. It has its own advantages and inconveniences

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
TB is the best game mode !!!!!!!!!!!
Can you explain me why do you think it's the best game mode, I'm interested in knowing that

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
maybe you are just trying to play bridge at the wrong time cus its basically dead at night