Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Bridge is Useless

AANIQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
JACKED BY TXMPON
I hate the Bridge!!! Why The Bridge is so different compare to other servers In my opinion this is pointless. Just bring New minigame like TNT Wars , Hide and seek!!!

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
1- Not only cliffs, there is other maps like goldrush, skylands, pirates, and castle here. If this is not enough for you, feel free to leave from tb.
2- lol, I’m trying to say this already.
Yeah, there are other maps that people are already bored of and do not want to keep playing on them in which isn't enough for them, bringing fantasy back will not be enough for players, it may be enough for you only, but not for others, and this will only result in getting quickly bored of it.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Yeah, there are other maps that people are already bored of and do not want to keep playing on them in which isn't enough for them, bringing fantasy back will not be enough for players, it may be enough for you only, but not for others, and this will only result in getting quickly bored of it.
Ok, I’m looking map submissions and almost every map is too big. Because of this, every game will be more long and everyone will be bored more than now. If we need new maps, these maps must be compatible with tb itself.

frostt

Donator
Donator
IGN
frostyeah_
Ok, I’m looking map submissions and almost every map is too big. Because of this, every game will be more long and everyone will be bored more than now. If we need new maps, these maps must be compatible with tb itself.
According to you, it does not matter whether matches are long because potrushers need to get diamond armor and equipment.

Attachments

• dumbass.png
    dumbass.png
    8 KB · Views: 9

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
According to you, it does not matter whether matches are long because potrushers need to get diamond armor and equipment.
big maps= more time delay, and we don’t want it. Cliffs is not big but we have still potrushers in there.

OrangeHyy

IGN
OrangeHyy
I hate the Bridge!!! Why The Bridge is so different compare to other servers In my opinion this is pointless. Just bring New minigame like TNT Wars , Hide and seek!!!
not that bad :/ just practice it and you will find it wonderful

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well I guess here you are mistaken between the bridge and bridge ......well in easier terms The Bridge is basically a jartex developed minigame.....well coming to the point of hating the minigame well it's your personal view but I don't everyone think the same way too some people love playing it and grind on it so let's respect their opinions too instead of declaring and coming to your own conclusions.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Lmoa dude you sound like the TB devs literally broke into yo house drank all your water and duct-taped you on your chair and forced you to play TB for a whole year or something xD