Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Bridge Is Useless

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
That wasnt my point. I was giving my opinions, but no one seemed to care. I wanted to pass my message to the Higher ups, but you know, I dont think that can be possible. even if it did, They would make TheBridge the least priority since it has a very low playerbase, and they dont see an income coming from us..

But in reality its their neglectance thats making the gamemode dead. When TheBridge was first released it had 1000% more increase of what playerbase we currently have, its heartbreaking.
Yeah I can relate with it when uhc bck in the day started in jartex.... ppl used to play and grind on it a lot it just went dead cus no one gave enough attention to it and in the end it j went buggy and died

Honestly TB has a pretty interesting concept which makes it totally different from other minigames :/ wish they could do smthing to revive it back

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Wow TheBridge people are lucky, you atleast getting to fight for your gamemode
When UHC was being removed I didnt even knew we had such forums for discussion

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
The Bridge is actually fun when you play it while you got nothing to do.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
The Bridge is actually fun when you play it while you got nothing to do.
Unfortunately, I always have something to do by being a Staff Member. In that case I will never play TB if I follow what you said xD.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Hello, I Think That The Bridge Is Useless It Takes Too Long To Play, I Don't Say That Just Shut It Down. You Can Do Some Other Gamemodes Lıke The Bridge In Hypixeli
i wont really say so cus of the popularity of tb is way do lower than bw and sw but ye peoples preference :)
I personally love it, If it’s not for you I wouldn’t play it could be boring or frustrating!