Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update SkyblockDream - We Need Your Help! | July The 5th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Not the best idea but look, we aren't the owners so why are you complaing to us that they made it p2w? why don't you got straight at them and tell them your problems (abt the complain part you have), Also about the "No people on top changed" you are wrong I will not try to be like I am the best on the sbd but there were actually other teams trying to get on the top, and yeah I don't really find a reason why you hate grinding ? by getting the afk system back its just afk, and your team has oqminebot that provides you 24/7 afk = no work at all including my island, and even with the head top you were using that app to get unfair advantages, I do agree that we need a new island top but complaining about a way that is indeed more fair than afk its just not okay if you ask me
Did you even read my suggestion? I didn’t complain once. That whole post was 1 big suggestion on how to improve sbd as well as why head top isn’t more fair for everyone, it’s just as fair as block top or spawner top. Bruh I feel like you see I posted something, read every other word, then slap a response together that had nothing to do with the post. Here all all the weekly competition results and the final competition results. The SAME 3 TEAMS keep showing up except unknown ranger and RedstoneWolfey showing up in 3rd both once. And you gonna say it wasn’t the same 3 teams winning the whole time? Your response had absolutely no credit to it. I understand you don’t like me, but you can disagree with what I said JUST because I’m the one that’s said it. It’s facts. The numbers don’t lie. The head top didn’t have anyone win that didn’t have a ton of gkits. Unknown ranger? A buttload of gkits with teammates that have a decent amount. RedstoneWolfey? A decent amount with teammates that had a TON of gkits. Then the top 3 all have TONS of gkits. You can’t say it’s not heavily p2w when it obviously is. The results don’t lie bruh.

Attachments

• 85EE247F-E0F5-4AD1-8A6D-4621DC59C034.jpeg
    85EE247F-E0F5-4AD1-8A6D-4621DC59C034.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 7EBCD201-CD78-42ED-99E6-AA4D626335D2.jpeg
    7EBCD201-CD78-42ED-99E6-AA4D626335D2.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 94756877-CB90-4CA8-949F-8FFBDBE2922B.jpeg
    94756877-CB90-4CA8-949F-8FFBDBE2922B.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 9
  • A69432E9-6C52-4DCA-BA5E-E93BFE2D2EA2.jpeg
    A69432E9-6C52-4DCA-BA5E-E93BFE2D2EA2.jpeg
    286.2 KB · Views: 9

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Conclusion: We want something new, creative, innovative, outstanding, kthxbai.

Klausi111

Donator
Donator
Would love to see something new this season!
some ideas are like...

-New island ranking system... based on achievement points or grinding points so you don't need just to stay AFK and placing spawners/blocks to raise worth and get money but just more manually stuff!
-No GKIT levelling!
-Add more costume enchants and a better tinkerer!
-Make more fun stuff like a wardrobe with cool gadgets and stuff (just for fun)!

IMAGINE LISTING ALL OF YOUR RANKS, GKITS AND COMMANDS ON THE SERVER LIKE SOMEONE IS GOING TO CARE LMAO :voodoo:

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
Here are some suggestions from me :)
1. Remove the Grinding System Make it based on spawners / blocks Value
-Why? becuz when its based on heads it isnt fun anymore you cant do anything instead off 24/7 grinding thats not fun but keep looking at those other suggestions from me
2. Nerd Gkit Special / Treasure boxes
-Why? it gives to much spawners Etc. make the server Balanced again
3. Remove The 1Mil xp bottle from special / Treasure crates
-Why? because you have to grind like 2/3 days to get that its to ''Op'' right now
4. Buff the Ultra Crate's
-Why? because it is even worse than Voting crate Right now
5. Add Tax Degreator to the Infinity Chest so when you press sell all it takes tax but when you click 1 by 1 it doesnt it needs to do it its much better
6. Remove Galaxy Book from Gkit Custom Enchants
Why? people will get OP grind swords at first day make it kinda hard it will be more funnier
7.Decrease Special sets a little bit and remove alot off custom enchants whats not need
8.Make Mobcoins Shop ( /Transfer ) Balanced and not overpriced
9. Increase Voteparty Key Reward
10. Make The Best spawners iron golems and it needs to be hard to obtain like dont add in /Shop or add for example like every week 10 iron golem spawners in /shop or you can add in /transfer for example 3k mobcoins for 2 iron golem spawners
11. 24/7 afk for isnt that funny to i know but you could make some changes that its super hard to earn money etc.
12. also nerf alot off gkits trust me its much better we know people pays for it but i also paid alot its not need to be OP as fk
13. Once Again Nerf Special and Treasure Boxes alot dont give even 250k xp
14. Remove the island Number Prefixes Behind ur name for example [#10] Skygod: SoloTurk06

for now i only know these all if i remimber some more suggestion ill come again to write them :)

-SoloTurk06

Skytroll914

Add a new spawner shop but with luck where people pay a certain amount of money to get a random spawner, if lucky he/she will get an epic spawner and so on.If not,just normal spawners.It's kind of like a gamble.

island1

raise normal farm value so it can compete with spawner
because i believe the real skyblock must involve with the real farm
and mybe add a leaderboard about other than island value ex: most sugar cane harvested or most potato harvested

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Here are some suggestions from me :)
1. Remove the Grinding System Make it based on spawners / blocks Value
-Why? becuz when its based on heads it isnt fun anymore you cant do anything instead off 24/7 grinding thats not fun but keep looking at those other suggestions from me
2. Nerd Gkit Special / Treasure boxes
-Why? it gives to much spawners Etc. make the server Balanced again
3. Remove The 1Mil xp bottle from special / Treasure crates
-Why? because you have to grind like 2/3 days to get that its to ''Op'' right now
4. Buff the Ultra Crate's
-Why? because it is even worse than Voting crate Right now
5. Add Tax Degreator to the Infinity Chest so when you press sell all it takes tax but when you click 1 by 1 it doesnt it needs to do it its much better
6. Remove Galaxy Book from Gkit Custom Enchants
Why? people will get OP grind swords at first day make it kinda hard it will be more funnier
7.Decrease Special sets a little bit and remove alot off custom enchants whats not need
8.Make Mobcoins Shop ( /Transfer ) Balanced and not overpriced
9. Increase Voteparty Key Reward
10. Make The Best spawners iron golems and it needs to be hard to obtain like dont add in /Shop or add for example like every week 10 iron golem spawners in /shop or you can add in /transfer for example 3k mobcoins for 2 iron golem spawners
11. 24/7 afk for isnt that funny to i know but you could make some changes that its super hard to earn money etc.
12. also nerf alot off gkits trust me its much better we know people pays for it but i also paid alot its not need to be OP as fk
13. Once Again Nerf Special and Treasure Boxes alot dont give even 250k xp
14. Remove the island Number Prefixes Behind ur name for example [#10] Skygod: SoloTurk06

for now i only know these all if i remimber some more suggestion ill come again to write them :)

-SoloTurk06
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.