Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update SkyblockDream - We Need Your Help! | July The 5th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
QuTn7OT.jpg

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

We have to concede maybe last season of skyblockdream wasn't the best season we have had as of recently. We, regardless, should change that this season, we would like to create a new season entirely based on you; the community feedback.

Let us know what you would like to see what we should do with current features, such as how to deal with the island top or gkits. If you have any opinions or ideas, don't hesitate to leave them below. We will look over all your suggestions and see what we can create for next season. To make it a great a new season for everyone to play this summer!

We want to allow the community to let us know what you would like to see within a reset if any features should be added if there is anything we should remove with a new reset, or you could help us by posting all the bugs that should be fixed.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have
  • New island options
    • Plate/Button using option
    • Fly enabled/disabled option
    • ??
  • Nerf special sets
  • More island permissions
  • Remove gkits levels? Yes or No?
  • New spawershop system but what? Do you have a good idea? Leave it below!
  • Island inspect.

• ???
Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I think I can speak for most people when i say i don’t want gkit levels, and i want some form of block top or spawner top.

Redfox2016

Honestly I can’t stand by and not give my opinion. I think that the mob heads you have to grind in order to get is top is the biggest crash and burn ever. The spawner system was so much easier and we actually got further by grinding. It was always a race to see who gets to be the best. The gkit levels are a waste because for the people who actually paid for their gkits... they’d have to wait a multiple amount of days in order to get their gkits maxed out and on top of that... if they don’t have the money they’re stuck.

milad9999

Donator
Donator
No, not the blocks system. I would prefer the spawners system since it was much more efficient and easier for everyone. The heads system was just grinding 24/7 non-stop, all seasons have been afking 24/7, so keep it that way. The blocks system is just a big no-no, get it out of the list.

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
Max Max voodootje0 voodootje0 please remove gkit upgrade shit and make it based on spawner value again please that whas more funnier

Status
Not open for further replies.