Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
So, everyone been :crying: and saying the same people are on top every season, so change the is top will automatically make people grind to win :
1) They don't know how the top will work, which basically make it mysterious and you will need time to learn it so you can win,
2) Here will be all the grind you been asking for.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
We all know that people won’t play if they make it heads. You are just trying to get a easy win. I vote block placement
Placing blocks is the same shit?!?!
So people with gkits will get the good spawners, they will get loot to convert them on blocks and they won already.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
also, why are you scared to grind????? you want an easy win, 24/7 afk add more spawners and blocks
I am not afraid to grind. I spent 3 months on prison grinding.

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
- Make spawners limit per island, and make it so you have to grind island missions and shards in order to unlock more capacity (will encourage more grinding and less afking).
- BUFF Ultra/Rare crates !
- Fix 30%books as they are mostly 0.1.
i disagree with these, would make harder for new players also buffing ultra keys isn't fair because most of the players already got gkit keys and get good stuff from it, buffing it would probably bad for server eco

Dhia123

Adding the head thingy will be abused with macro made programs. As we already know from sbf what few people were doing. Im still up for actually grinding, placing blocks was actually fun, but right now the season is just afk and place spawners.
I totally agree with Mojca's suggestion. Placing blocks was fun.
People who don't like placing blocks because it was very boring, you can beg Voodoo to add some commands like /StackBlocks ( you don't need to place all the day, you just need to stock blocks and place them once on one place)

Last edited:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
i disagree with these, would make harder for new players also buffing ultra keys isn't fair because most of the players already got gkit keys and get good stuff from it, buffing it would probably bad for server eco
If u want to make Non donators and donators equal thats also not fair because we spent money to get advantages too you should consider that, Donating is open to everyone and you can work your way into winning such gkits via playing.

Dhia123

Here are all the suggestions that you guys talk about it:
A- Suggestions that I vote to them:
1-New custom enchantments
2-More leaderboard commands (ex: /mobcoinstop)

3-Ability to buy spawners in stacks (Not only for Skygod's players, make it public)
4-Island Vaults
5-Pay more attention to corps
6-WORK on balancing the loot prices compared to spawners pricing.
7-BUFF Ultra/Rare crates !
8-Make spawners limit per island, and make it so you have to grind island missions and shards in order to unlock more capacity (will encourage more grinding and less afking).
9-BUFF Ultra/Rare crates !
10-Fix 30%books as they are mostly 0.1%
11-Add a new update in /ah where there would be a bidding section where a player puts an item for like an hour and people bid on it and whoever has the bigger bid gets it (once you bid you can't get your cash back).
12-iChest shouldn't have taxes nor to be nerfed, its already expensive and doesn't carry over seasons.( If the season is about placing blocks, then you should delete iChest)
13-Epic spawners should spawn other variants of mobs then their normal spawner.
14-No more merging!
15-AFK Minions, basically it's like afk bots but they can afk in your island 24/7 and that can keep spawners activated 24/7, now players pay others to afk 24/7 and others have to rely on electricity to afk 24/7 or use afk programs, The minions either can be in jartex store or ingame but it must cost around $1 billion OR they can be achieved from grinding around 100k-1m mobs.
16-Go back to placing blocks because it was more funny than afking 24/7 (I totally agree with this suggestion)
17-A bigger/better /transfer right now
18-Dont make skyblock like factions, this is skyblock
B- Suggestions that I don't vote to them:
1-Spawning in pets
2-Adding heads value to /is top

(Conclusion: Don't make Skyblock like Factions and Placing blocks will make Skyblocks more fun)

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
Well those ideas are good but u should fix the economy.exp is 1:15 and also add somethink like a broadcast which will say: Need help? If you want to crate an island /is or /is crate so that we can help players!

Status
Not open for further replies.