Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackpadUser

Donator
Donator
Im still up for placing blocks. That was the season basically that was fun, but even if we make the season about PLACING blocks. People with alot of gkits will automaticly get boost on is top. Which makes it again P2W. And kinda unfair to other teams when they just keep winning each season gettin more and more gkits. It basically 5 same teams always on top. Nerfing gkits would actually be usefull, so people would actually work to get good spawners Cuz in special/treasure u get op spawners too eazy and we know at least 1 person has 2 special/Treasure gkits together. Where comes other 5 people.
Well then it unfair for people who spent money to buy gkits

ZackpadUser

Donator
Donator
Im still up for placing blocks. That was the season basically that was fun, but even if we make the season about PLACING blocks. People with alot of gkits will automaticly get boost on is top. Which makes it again P2W. And kinda unfair to other teams when they just keep winning each season gettin more and more gkits. It basically 5 same teams always on top. Nerfing gkits would actually be usefull, so people would actually work to get good spawners Cuz in special/treasure u get op spawners too eazy and we know at least 1 person has 2 special/Treasure gkits together. Where comes other 5 people.
Why neft gkits tho? Then what happend to players who spent money for gkits? it will be a waste? If Gkits nerfed noone will buy gkits anymore then who help the server

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Makes no sense. You can’t just nerf gkits or all the money spent on them is wasted and server dies. You would have to refund everyone if you wanted a gkitless sever. It’s too late to stop it from being p2w. What you do instead of nerfing gkits, is add more/better ways of making money without them so that people without gkits can compete if they grind hard enough, or add the ability to get more gkits from things everyone can do. This is the only way to solve the p2w issue as it’s already too late.

Movq

Donator
Donator
Here are some of my ideas:

1) Epic spawners should spawn other variants of mobs then their normal spawner.
For example:
an epic creeper spawner spawns charged creepers
an epic sheep spawners spawns rainbow sheeps
a normal villager spawner spawns baby villagers and an epic villager spawner spawns normal villagers
a normal pig spawner spawns baby pigs and an epic pig spawner spawns normal pigs

2) No more merging!
Here's an idea of how you can easily see if people merged. So when a player buys a spawner, then the spawner should be named for example "[player]'s pig spawner" or it should be visible in the spawner interface, this way staff (and other players) can easily get proof if someone merged.

3) Change Custom Crops
Right now, the custom crops don't give you much money. A cool idea would be that you can upgrade custom crop seeds. For example, you can upgrade (with xp or mobcoins) the growth speed or amount of money they can give. Another useful feature would be that you don't have to replace the crops after you harvested it.
There's also an annoying bug where you sometimes plant a normal seed instead of the custom crop seed.

4)
Pets
Another random idea is that Skygod's can spawn in pets. You can already spawn in pets with some bones/fish/apples but they can't move or do anything and after some time they despawn. It would be cool if they can actually move and do stuff without despawning every minute. There should be a command where you can choose out of a dog, cat or horse + its name.

This is all I have now, Thanks for reading.
What about spawners from gkits??

Movq

Donator
Donator
About drunk enchantment dont even nerf it keep it legendary just removeeeee TANK 3

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Makes no sense. You can’t just nerf gkits or all the money spent on them is wasted and server dies. You would have to refund everyone if you wanted a gkitless sever. It’s too late to stop it from being p2w. What you do instead of nerfing gkits, is add more/better ways of making money without them so that people without gkits can compete if they grind hard enough, or add the ability to get more gkits from things everyone can do. This is the only way to solve the p2w issue as it’s already too late.
OR, change the island top and make it head top

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I don’t feel like this has been address or talked about at all...Bow lightning killing people at islands, NOT fps or pvp. I’ve been killed 4 times now this season to people spamming bows with lighting enchant on top of me until lighting strikes me and kills me. Then they take whatever I had on me while afk and gg. Somehow you have to prevent this, weather it’s disable lighting enchant when not in pvp zone or something like that, but it’s just not fair people can do that.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
OR, change the island top and make it head top
We all know that people won’t play if they make it heads. You are just trying to get a easy win. I vote block placement

Status
Not open for further replies.