Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Skyblock Dream - We Need Your Help! | September The 30th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

David4159

It's the only solution to save the economy from the gkits 🤷‍♂️, like on factions currently the economy is broken because of gkits.
True, But the people who are ruining the eco with their gkits already have alot, making them seasonal means new players or players with no gkits will have to spent IRL money for gkits/ranks.

Movq

Donator
Donator
Here is some of my suggestions:\
1-Don't make seasonal gkits because it actually ruins the game lets say is top 1 has 50 gkit keys if they get seasonal gkits like special / treausre the eco will be broken again because seasonal gkits will be easier to get.
2- ADD KOTHS back this season was the most boring season pvp-side because you had nothing to do so bring back koths and make more koths like 4 koths a day WITH DECENT LOOT .
3- FIX the GKIT books from special right now it says its 25% work but like 1 % of the books work also decrease the change of getting these books because you can get like 8 gkits books from 2 special crates.
4- PUT Drunk enchant back to Mythical and same for Hardened enchant because THIS WAS the main reason THAT THE PVP BECAME SO BORING because you litteraty can't get full hardened 4 set unless you have gkit newyear which is pretty annoying.
5- BUFF the ultra keys and remove some stars rewards from the ultra & god keys .
6- BUFF special gkit Final rewards because now all you get is island upgrades which is pretty useless [ it says you can get keys/gkits/ranks from it but you don't get anything good] so maybe add mystery keys crate/god/ultra keys/gkits containers.
7- if you want to add seasonal gkits ranks then only make it for rare/vote keys or make a 2 types from the crate keys so basically you make 2 gkit books like 1 seasonal and 1 permanent.
8-nerf the ice aspect enchant so it only works once every 2 mins because its annoying to get slowness every 1 second .

9- rework at the blessed enchant removing strength and slowness when you wear drunk.
10-remove the tank enchants COMPLETLY and bring back DRUNK IV [ BRING BACK THE OLD PVP STYLE IT WAS JUST BEST]
11- make that you can get the immortal enchants from /enchanter for 100k xp because 150k xp is just too much {and after all of this you get headshot 1 LMAO}.

this was my personal opinion and i think its just the best thing to do.
EDIT ADD DRUNK IV BACK AND REMOVE TANK SO WE CAN QUICKDROP PEOPLE AT GSETS FIGHTS.
#make sbd fun again.

It's the only solution to save the economy from the gkits 🤷‍♂️, like on factions currently the economy is broken because of gkits.
nah pace its broken at factions because of the people who was playing so much and then quit .
also AT FACTIONS THE ECO IS BROKEN BECAUSE OF THE SESONAL GKIT KEYS .

Last edited:

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
It's not cause of the seasonal gkits movq, we already had 100+ Gkit keys all 20 more didn't do anything

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello, Max Max as I saw you probably meant my ideas https://prnt.sc/uqp2s3 which is really important for me as I really want to help the server to get cool and fun ideas on the server to make it as fun as possible for everyone.

MY ideas:

Gkits:
I had a really cool idea adding ~Sessional Keys~ on some gkits to buff them when its the time for them they may be called `Seasonal gkits ` With what I said I meant those that are limited time on the store, now they suck 10/10. Why not make them buffed when its time for them? When it is Summertime season buff the Summer gkit by adding 2 Seasonal keys when its Christmas add on it 2 seasonal keys. In that way, it is more promising and people who will buy it will have extra chances of winning something cool out of it.

DO NOT ADD SESSIONAL ITEMS ON SBD PLS WE BEG YOU MEX.

Once Kit:
The once kit is really bad, I recommend an upgrade on the SkyGod one or even the SkyLord, as those are the top ranks and they do not worth such once kit, (I'm not saying this because I myself might have skylord & skygod accounts, also I do know that many people have a lot of accounts with that rank so if it does not get upgraded I would totally understand the reason why)

Koth & Outpost:
I have heard many people desiring PVP which is really a problem on the server as many people have nothing to do (talking for those who are not playing the game to win the comp.) So definitely consider adding multiple koths 4 (day) for any time so people can have fun all over the time (Here sessional may be added as 4 koths will permanent gkits or ranks is really too much and it will break the game). Also more Custom Enchants may be added for funnier PVP. Also outpost for more sell, star, xp booster (1,75x)

Gkit Booster:
On the Gkit booster description, it said that there will be Stars Boosters which I really reported at the very beginning (to be exact before the season starts to be added and I never got a response nor saw it being fixed/added) anyways that was alright but I do request now to get added as Gkit Booster on prisons has ~Token Boosters~ which tokens it the main thing for the game mode in order to win so in skyblock too.

Another (fix) it could be to make the boosters of each type 1 personal and 1 global (2x) as it is really annoying, also the fact that we get a 25% chance of winning a global or personal money booster so I would recommend making it so we get a boost package of each type to have equal chances of getting the booster we desire. (we do get them either way but we seek a higher one which might not be the type we want to get.)

Fis all BUGS please :-:

Mob Suits: (implement if only the season is all about HEADS TOP)

Change the time needed to pick any Mob Suit to 1d.

Add a Sword on each Mob Suit making it upgradeable with the Current Grind Enchants | Would be harder to be maxed as it will be working with many buffs on its own suit.

Grinding Enchants:
Looting V (as enchant) | Nutrition III | Rage V | Inquisitive V | Coins X | Reforged IV | Mob heads X | Mobsweep X | Star Inquisitive V | Star Coins VI
(If added:)
Luck X | Training X | Mob Aura I

How could it possibly work? : You will need "mob kills" of each kind as on the mob suit to get experience, the experience could be stored on /grind upgrade or by left-clicking the grind sword.

Mob Suits:
So the mob suit would totally be useful as it gives important buffs, but for the buffs to work you need to have the sword in order for their buffs to work, so on each level upgrade and buffs there should be enchants added that can be useful while full suit equipped (Glowing, Quickdraw, Regeneration, Fire Resistance, etc. including the buff it gives) To make it even harder there should be Prestige Suit that will make your buffs betters, more heads more xp more loot and much more...

Remove ichest as it makes everything MORE broken or make it to have limited storage so incase it is a spawner top again no 24/7 AFK will not be useful.

Pretty sure I had more in my mind which I forgot now cause I'm dummy but in case I got more I will come here and make a big message again :)

BYE POGS

Redfox2016

You guys seriously need to up your game on helping out people. My team lost 2nd because you guys wouldn’t fix our bugged spawners. The one thing that you guys need to improve on, is reaction time AND response. ALSO, if spawners BUG out it is not the PLAYERS fault it is the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.