Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Skyblock Dream - We Need Your Help! | September The 30th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hello there Max Max !

New Custom Enchants: I think it can be a pretty good idea if they were creative, however, it shouldn't be always PvP based as SBD is more of a PvE kinda grinding server and that should give a variety of new ideas that could be useful.

Enchantment Changes: Remove Blood Thirsty from galaxy and put it back on the Mythical/Legendary class as that enchant isn't as OP, the regen you get from it is lower than the Gapple's regen.

Mobsuit Changes: I think of it as the following, the mobsuits TOOK so long to reach some actual useful ones, so instead of making them every 3 days rotation how about you make it like this.
Villager Suit: Kill 250000 Villagers + 50m To unlock the suit.
Like this you can take advantage in the early season all by grinding even And make sure that everyone can buy the suit only once, so it prevents boosting.

Fixing:
- Some rewards in the special/treasure are bugged for example it shows you got x2 godly spawner crates and you only get one.
- Flying is disabled on other islands if the leader makes it like that but if you write it in caps for ex '/FLY' you can use it.
- Something we suffered and still are suffering forever, the Anticheat stuck glitch, where while pvping you get stuck in the block and it prevents you from Using the gapple or anything that you're CERTAINLY going to die.
- The Transmog scroll doesn't work with the new custom enchants, (The galaxy ones).
- Everything related to island upgrades, especially the hoppers, That section of the island settings has never been stable with the is top refresh/reboots.
- [inventory] Still doesn't work.
- Same thing goes for [ah].
- Gkit Valentine still doesn't have the New Galaxy Book/Dust in it.

Changes:
- /transfer pricing, the GKIT container was for only 9k (I think) Which is PRETTY CHEAP it should be around 50-100k in my opinion.
- Remove the unique and all the Low/Mid tier Spawner containers from the /transfer and add Spawner Containers/Op spawner container and Godly spawner container because no one will spend 5k mobcoins on 200k$ worth of spawners.
- Islands are big with 20 members I think that should be reduced.
- Being in SBD and playing with big teams I think its fair if the payouts Are ATLEAST not a one time use incase you want to give out to your friends something they want for ex '3 gkit keys' instead of giving extra work to the owners with the payment issue.
- REMOVE THE OUTPOST, Its useless, No one uses it the Koth WAS PERFECT everyone loved it and enjoyed it, the server was always alive around that time and we get the good stuff out of it at least.
- Make the spawner shop like the last season, Rotating.
- Reduce the iChest price to 30€ as it's no longer matching the description given to it in the store.
- Make Certain gkits 3 days instead of 7, (Scrolls v1/v2, Tools/Dust/Custom Enchants/Builder/Mobeggs).
- Make it so we can apply life steal books on axes, as that gkit axeman axe already comes with one applied so I think it's do-able.

New Additions:
- This isn't new but it's old, Bring back the Disarmor/Anti-Disarmor.
- Robots, You know what it is there's plenty of suggestions about it, Grinding/Afking and all that...
- Boost the Crops and custom ones in a way that they're as useful as drugs on prison.

Game mode:
- Past couple seasons we've been stuck with spawners the heads season was nice as we had to go with a new thing but how about this season we bring back the good old Blocks value? I think it would be a good idea so that players and winners will be the ones that know how to manage their Loot value/Spawner income only and it's fun to rotate every now and then.
- Mob suits, Make them Soulbound, you open a menu and right-click so you wear them, something like that so you won't like to GRIND IT and then give it to someone or sell it later. It's like an upgradable menu.

Extra information:
*This post could be edited if anything needs a change or if there's a new idea so the edits will be down here.

EDIT: Changes: Kit Once for SkyGods, buff like in prison.

Last edited:

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Island Biomes has to meet Jartex SkyBlock. ( command: /is biomes )
Plains, Forest, Jungle, Desert, Snowy Taiga, Tundra... I used to build an island surrounded by grass, trees, and rivers, and after days of building, I used to change biomes so as to see which biome fits the best. A cold snowy forest? a castle in the desert?

I tried to get this snowy biome manually with help of my dear island mates, placing snow piece by piece, make snowmen so they walk around (unfortunately they don't), and try to achieve a snow look... but I have to admit, we could never reach that look of the "original" snowy biome because it doesn't fall from the sky, it doesn't freeze the water, it doesn't stack upside a flower. Even the theme changes as Minecraft features it, it's just like an Instagram filter, a must-have for those who love to build accordingly with the weather, the seasons.

I've inserted three images of my island with snow biome on and off. (it looks cool with jungle and swampy biomes too)

snowy.png

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• 2020-09-30_19.34.43.png
    2020-09-30_19.34.43.png
    885.5 KB · Views: 7
  • snowy2.jpg
    snowy2.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 7

Djcougar

Addicted Member
First,
Everyone assures that last season was the worst season in SBD's lifetime, Alot of bugs happened and caused alot of problems.
I don't have ideas, but please, please take care of SBD. Find new fun ideas / features.
I saw many OG players left because of that...

( Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss Boo)
I disagree with this statement. Yes it had bugs. Lots of them. Like a LOT of them. But it still was a pretty decent season overall.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I appreciate your opinion.
But Im sure you agree with "Taking care of SBD"
no

Max Max

Something I forgot!

Mobkills Event
In case the season will be based on grinding I recommend adding a mobkills event (top 3) to get awarded as on prisons

Sluggy

Donator
Donator
Adding seasonal ranks and gkits is a good way to balance the game for normal people not buying items directly from the jartex store

eAwesome

Add the percentages that were coded in to items, so we can get a feel of how worth it or good an item is.
Examples are:
Customenchant Books
Containers with random chances and/or items
Any type of item based on luck and has a percentage coded into it.
Also pricing fixes:
Lower spawner prices from /transfer, because nobody buys spawners for 5000 mobcoins each. Not just spawners, other things from /transfer are overpriced or underpriced, maybe be more reasonable with the costs of:
Spawners: Witches = 1000, Golems = 2000, Pigman = 3000
Spawner Cases: Unique = 1000, Legendary = 3500, Godly= 10000

These are just my estimates, just change them around that price, not exactly.

iboo

Donator
Donator
this suggestion is about adding koth back.

soo as everyone knows there are a lot of custom enchants for pvp in skyblock dream, sadly theres a little to no pvp around warp pvp and warp fps.
adding koth back to sbd will make pvp active again and so there will be a proper usage of the custom enchants.

~IBOplofkip1

Status
Not open for further replies.