Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Requesting Forum Lock

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Hello!
Like it says in the title, how do you request a forum lock on a page? I've seen people "highlight/ping" staff members on forums but I'm new to BBcode, how does that work?
Lastly, are there staff that handle specific forums or are you allowed to ping any staff? What's the etiquette?
Thank you.

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
how to request for a thread lock is to ping any staff member by @ example: @any staffs name. then if the staff noticed then the staff will lock the thread

Kind Regards~
Kxnxno

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Alright. And, just double checking, are there some staff that manage certain forums, officially or unofficially? Any way I could check?
Lastly, are Trials allowed to thread lock?

Thanks again!

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Alright. And, just double checking, are there some staff that manage certain forums, officially or unofficially? Any way I could check?

Thanks again!
Every staff can lock threads, but in places such as Suggestions, bug reports, reports etc, only some staff ranks can access/edit those threads.

For Chat Reports, Helpers and above can accept/deny, and edit them in any way or form.
For Gameplay Reports, it is JrMod or above.
For Bug Reports, JrDevelopers and Developers (I believe rLilJesus can edit them also)
For Unmute Appeals, Helper or above (Must have "Team Appeals" role)
For Ban Appeals, JrMod or above (Must have "Team Appeals" role)
For Suggestions, I believe it is JrMod or above (Must have "Team Suggestions" Role)

For Trial Application, JrMod or above can deny, and only SrMods can accept
For Media Applications, JrMod or above can deny, and members of the Team Media can accept them. This can be JrMods or above also.
For Builder Applications, as far as I know, only SrMods can edit those.

A Helper or above can also give solutions to players, to replies such as this one, just saying :3

Hope this answers your question!

DeadAccount

Addicted Member

Thanks again!
I don't know trials are allowed helpers can lock thread also

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 question solved you can lock the thread solved by not_Nuggets not_Nuggets

DeadAccount

Addicted Member

Thanks again!
There is no staffs that only manage certain forums