Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why I will never apply for staff on JartexNetwork + why I regret buying 2 ranks (Creative and PracticePVP)

• Thread starter Deleted member 43343
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayzad

Donator
Donator
"(i.e 30 days - 1st offense | 90 days - 2nd offense | 360 days - 3rd offense | permanent - 4th offense)" nope the server would be overrun with hackers
yea its like everything perm ban Fly boost perm ban auto text perm ban wtf
hacking should stay perm ban

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
i mean, i bought my ranks in every gamemode just because if not i couldn't clearly read the messages i type and send 😳

SecaPvP

I just think it's retarded how some staff are basically useless. Some moderators for example just sit in factions, turn on jartexvanish so they won't be seen with /staff and just sit there. If you tell em that there is a bhopper at kitpvp/minigames, the person won't do anything other than tell you ''can't im busy atm'' If you're busy playing factions, then why not do it with an alternative account? Also i agree with everything sain in the post as some staff in general are just biased and defend their friends, false ban players and if someone reports the staff member,they decide that they will reply to their own staff report. Like tf u gonna do? punish yourself? We all know they wont punish themselves so I think it should be stated in the rules.
My man killed it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

Deleted member 43343

Staff are trying their best to remove all of the hackers on this server. If you think staff are useless then you can apply for staff
To which my reply is: Why would you want to put yourself in a situation where you have to deal with little 12 year olds day in and out?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

Deleted member 43343

I mean, it isn’t hard to just not break the rules. Sure, yeah sometimes you slip up and use caps or something but that’s what warns are for. If you aren’t careful about it even after getting warned you can’t blame the server for being too harsh lol
At this point I get insta muted for rule violations though lmao

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
At this point I get insta muted for rule violations though lmao
It's either because you already had active offense in the last 7 days or the severity of the rule you broke, severtiy matters too.

Status
Not open for further replies.