Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My final request(s). *RANT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
BEFORE YOU READ: This is kind of a suggestion, however I feel like there's already been enough of these suggestions and I honestly cba to deal with all the re**rded (yes keeping it clean) staff members on here. Staff, this is also not a directed hate message to you in any way, just want to get this over with. (also worth mentioning not every member of the staff team is as useless as I make them out to be, there are actually some very helpful people out there, not gonna mention them by name)

On with my post.

Hey. Semi-OG player here. Some of you may know me from back in my grinding days, others might not, It really doesn't matter. Anyway, that's not what I'm here for. Jartex is dying, and it's fairly obvious. The hacker community has taken over, and our staff team really isn't doing anything about it tbh. Suggestions for a report command keep getting denied, fixing the anticheat keeps getting denied, etc. It feels like the amount of work most staff members put in has severely decreased, either due to it being the holidays for some people, or just general lack of motivation. We, as players, obviously don't know what's causing this which is why most of us people who don't just play for fun, but rather for stats, are complaining about the anticheat and by doing so, annoying some of you.

I'm drifting off, so let me get on with my main point: The anticheat. Look, I'm a simple man, I am only asking for one thing: Fix the goddamned anticheat. Hackers are incredibly annoying and for grinders, just a nightmare. Not only do they ruin the fun for others, they often benefit from it due to no staff being online (happens more often than you'd think), or just the anticheat not doing its job. What's crazy to me is that the anticheat from before the update, actually did more work than the current one. Please, for the love of God, fix it. People are quitting simply due to the fact that it just isn't fun anymore. Thanks.

My second point: The "Staff" team. Yeah, "Staff". The reason I'm putting the word staff in quotation marks is that I honestly don't really know if you can even call some of these people staff anymore. Some - if not most - of the staff team consists of people too lazy to hop on to other gamemodes to solve an issue, people who don't even want to have anything to do with a staff position and just want a fancy rank or perks, etc. (NOTE: Refer to what I said in the beginning.) Again, not flaming anyone in specific here. I understand that dealing with annoying kids all day is not exactly fun for you, but then again, you specifically APPLIED for the job to deal with dumbass children, not to just sit around playing your favorite gamemode with all of your newly discovered cool perks. And I understand, it's tempting to just do that instead of helping people, but then buy a rank instead of applying for what's basically a f*cking job. Another thing I've noticed is that some applications just get blindly accepted. I've seen the most toxic people somehow make it in to the staff team regardless of the replies. Anyway. I've been told I can't be staff on just one gamemode. Okay, sure. But current staff who mainly sit around on just 1 gamemode get to stay? Alright, and what if the gamemode I might eventually want to be staff on is the one where it's most needed? About that, why do the minigame servers often have so few staff on, and when they do, they're not willing to help out? (Again, not directed to anyone in particular, some people are doing a fantastic job as a staff member while others just aren't).

By posting this, well let's just face it, "questionable" message, I'm not here to start an argument, I'm not trying to spread hate, I'm not trying to get banned, I'm not trying to complain. I'm simply trying to spread my message, and I know that a pretty decent amount of players agree with me on this. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the comments on this explode into just messages from staff complaining about how "they do all this work and never get credit" or how I'm "literally only on bedwars," therefore I have to "shut up". Whatever, it doesn't phase me. It would be cool to see some form of agreement from the active bedwars community, I really don't care though. Like I said, I just want to say what I want to say. Period. Thank you for your time.

Yours truly,
Nirahz

Last edited:

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld

milad9999

Donator
Donator
I completely agree on everything, and it's not only on minigames. A couple of days ago, I messaged a staff member (will not mention names) and have asked him/her to spectate a hacker (twice) that was in the same gamemode. Unfortunatley I was ignored by that staff member, I messaged a different staff member and he handled it, even though he is a higher ranked person. I would love to be part of the team but unfortunately, due to some circumstances, I can not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Thank you for your support everyone. Just wish more staff members would see this and acknowledge their mistakes. Sadly, I'll be taking a pretty long break due to the server just not being fun anymore. I'll be active on forums, sure, but until Jartex fixes the mess it has created, I won't be online.

Reactions: Jax

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Well, personally i think it depends if the staff member actually loves to play Bedwars or Skywars. I personally enjoy it and often play with milad. I don't know if this makes sense, but as per my experience i always come in contact with hackers and they always get kicked or banned by the Anti-cheat or sometimes I'm even late to spectate the user hacking and the anti cheat steals the ban.

The anti-cheat was in fact updated recently, almost a month passed now and it works fine in my opinion. About the report command, i believe it's going to be accepted and even though it does it won't be that effective. You can always find the reasons in the suggestions on this topic. No hate or anything, but being a staff member is not always about flexing your cool perks as no staff member would do that.

We can play the gamemodes we love, we're not forced to only spectate hackers. Plus the hackers will keep coming back, no matter how good the anti-cheat is or bad. That doesn't bother them in coming on alts and hacking. That's just my opinion.

And no, we're not retarded.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Yeah thats your opinion, but that doesn't mean it's true. What I expect from the staff team is that they will help you out regardless of the gamemode they're currently playing, unless they're busy, in which case they will tell you. Even if they don't like the minigames, it doesn't mean they should ignore everything related to them, especially if it's people asking for help. The anticheat is even worse than it used to be, and the amount of hackers has to have tripled at least. About /report, people have been telling me it's coming for months. Is it here? Don't think so. I'm not forcing you to only spectate on minigames, but when someone asks you to, it's the least you can do. And if someone comes back on an alt just ip-ban them? Like? I get that you're trying to stand up for the staff team, but you have to admit it's far from good at this point.

Reactions: Jax
Status
Not open for further replies.