Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i want to be a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anus_gaming

First Name:

Anasjaved

Minecraft Username:

Anus_gaming
Discord Username:
killerboy#8036
Language(s):
English
pakistan
Time Zone:
i dont now its mean
Are you active on Discord & Forums?
Yes
For how long have you been playing JartexNetwork?
1 year+
Game-mode:
PracticePvP, BedWars, SkyWars
Are you able to perform voice calls through Discord?
Yes
Are you able to record and upload videos?
Yes
Why do you want to become a staff member?
Hello! Hope you are having a fantastic day at JartexNetwork just like I am at the time of writing this trial application!
You guys might have seen me in the JartexNetwork Discord, forums, or in-game.

I wanted to be a staff member on JartexNetwork for a lot of reasons. I know that JartexNetwork has a lot of different staff members each with their unique passion and individual skill. Some of the staff are good at one thing than others. One thing I really like is, JartexNetwork respects all different types of people regardless of gender, race, nationality and etc. This also means that JartexNetwork has a lot of people from around the globe. JartexNetwork is becoming bigger and bigger every day! This means that JartexNetwork needs a lot of staff members to keep the server clean; help new players; help the community; take suggestions from the community and etc. So I would personally love to give most of my free time towards helping JartexNetwork grow and keep the community happy. JartexNetwork is the only server I play in. Every single day after school JartexNetwork is the first thing that comes to my mind. On School days I will mostly be active on the JartexNetwork discord/forums (I will still be able to at least put 2 hrs of playtime on the JartexNetwork Minecraft server every single day to a bare minimum). I like to read the forums and check out what others have in mind. I will also answer any question I see on forums. I was inspired by a lot of staff members on JartexNetwork. And that is one of the reasons I decided to apply for staff. I do not expect to be trusted straight away by the community. But I do believe that I can earn my trust through my hard work. I also wanted to become a staff to help the community in general. I see a lot of players looking for a staff member when they play on JartexNetwork, but they cannot find a staff member to explain their problems. I want to be chilling around talking to the community in the lobby/in-game unnicked so that players can openly ask something to me. This was one of the big reasons I wanted to become a JartexNetwork staff member. I also wanted to become staff because it will motivate me to play JartexNetwork twice as much as I do now! And that is because I will have more things to do than just play on JartexNetwork like a regular player. Most people do not ask questions to any normal player that just happens to be in their lobby. So I decided that I wanted to become a JartexNetwork staff member and do the things explained above.
How can you help to improve JartexNetwork?
As a staff member, I can do a lot more than a regular player. I can promise that I will be able to do the following if I become a staff member:

- I am mostly active on Bedwars/Skywars/Practice PvP. These are the most popular game modes. So by having me as a Jartex NetWork staff member I can help people on these 3 game modes the most (I do play other game modes sometimes, but not as much). I am also a very friendly type of person who will respond to anyone regardless of their rank. I do read the in-game chat a lot too.

- With the free time I have when I'm not busy, I can be online and cover a good amount of the weekly hours into helping the community on the 3 platforms (In-Game/Discord/forums).

- I will be unnicked while playing on JartexNetwork as this will allow players to ask me any question they have in-game. This will also allow them to find me when they do "/staff". I will also accept any party requests I get during my staff duties so players can invite me and tell me their problems.

- I will help out anyone who asks me for help. I also do read every single DM I get. If I get a DM then I will reply to it within 24 hours to a bare minimum. There isn't a single DM that I haven't responded to that is JartexNetowrk related.

- I am pretty decent in PVP and game knowledge. So I will be able to tell the difference between a legit and non-legit player. This skill will help me determine if the player is just really good or just a hacker.

- I can lock threads and answer questions in forums.

- I can also help other new staff members by sharing the new things I hope to learn.

- I am pretty decent in PVP and game knowledge. So I will be able to tell the difference between a legit and non-legit player.

I am friends with a lot of JartexNetwork players. I am not the most well-known person on JartexNetwork, but I do believe that most people reading this will at least have heard of me before.
Why should we choose you over other applications?
I think that I will be a good addition to the staff team because:

I am known in the minigame/Practice community. I am also always reading the chat and creating a fun and friendly atmosphere where people do not feel like they are being left out. I always reply to others in-game chat and on discord/forums. I do not get annoyed if someone keeps asking me for help. Many people will get annoyed about these types of people. But I do not get annoyed by someone asking me the same question a few times / not knowing how to do a simple task. I do plan on being unnicked most of the time so people can ask me something if they need assistance. I am the type of person who will sometimes stop their PvP in the middle of the game just to look at the chat and reply to someone who asked me something. I think I am pretty good at not making people feel left out, as I once felt the same when I was new to the JartexNetwork community more than a year ago. If a staff member finds someone annoying to deal with, then I will gladly take on that member and solve their problem respectfully. I think this point especially highlights me over the others.

I am also pretty mature and I learn from my mistakes. I do not hold on to the past, but instead, I learn from them and move forward. Before I didn't know the rules that well, which led me to get punished. But I learned from my mistakes and I now know how to follow the rules. I will make mistakes as I am a Human. But I will always learn from my mistakes to prevent it from happening in the future and help others.

I am pretty respectful to all different types of people regardless of their gender/race/nationality/religion/language and etc.
If you were in a situation that you didn't know how to handle, what would you do?
1) I would go to the staff info and see if there is anything familiar with what I'm facing and try to see if that helps me solve the problem.

2) If that doesn't help, I will respectfully ask one of the more experienced staff members online at that time on one of the three platforms (In-Game/Discord/forums).

3) If I can't do any of them then, I will keep on collecting as much information about the situation as I can, make a report about it, and put it in the staff chat, and wait for someone who knows how to take care of it(I will keep updating the report if anything new happens).

4) I will also learn from these types of situations so I can deal with it myself next time and help another staff member who doesn't know how to deal with this situation.
Do you currently have other Minecraft servers that you play on besides JartexNetwork and will this affect your online time?
no
Have you ever been staff on any other servers? If so, what kind of experience do you have?
no
Have you ever been punished on JartexNetwork?
yes
How much time can you dedicate to your staff duties in hours / week?
How many staff applications have you made prior?
Do you agree on the Terms of Staff?
Yes
Extra Information:
I got permission from Rodagave#1359 to apply for staff. You can ask him if you need more information.
My last application was denied for not asking perms from sr. mod, but I learned from my last mistake and asked for permission this time.

Also a side note: Someone copied my last trial application and decided to apply for staff, so that's the reason some parts of this application may look familiar to you. But I assure you that this is 100% written by me and I did not copy anyone. I put a lot of effort into writing this application to the best of my ability. As this application was written by me, I decided to re-write some parts of my older application too. I did this because my older application was only denied because I didn't ask permission to apply from an sr. mod. The application itself was very good and well written. So I hope you understand that this application is not someone else's application. Everything you see on this application was written by me. I put a lot of time and dedication to write this trial application.

I have been on JartexNetwork for a while now and I hope to get the chance to become a staff member and prove my worth with my actions and not just words. I hope that I will be at least given one chance to prove myself as a staff member. But if this get's denied I will learn from my current mistakes and not make them in the future.

Thanks a lot for reading.
I hope you have a great day/night on JartexNetowrk.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
This is the wrong place to post your application. You post it here: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/9/select

Make sure to read the requirements before applying by being active. You won't get accepted right now as you only have 1 message. Also, report players. It'll give you a higher chance of being accepted. Try and not be toxic. You need 10 messages to see the application.

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
Hello A Anus_gaming
This is not the right place to apply for
Trial. You should post your applications HERE.
I can also see that you completely copied my Trial application which took me over 2 hours to write and put no effort what so ever. If you posted this in the right section then you may have never been able to apply again unless a Sr. Mod gave you the permission to do so. I wish you the best of luck.

1612713680226.png
Kind regards
~EvilDrago12~

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.