Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ok I really had to say this...

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
I thank every single staff member that actually does their job properly.

Thank you noobs xd DrogonMC DrogonMC Tyrelle Tyrelle Silent_MC Silent_MC LordKacem LordKacem Raiding101 Raiding101
And more but I don't wanna tag a lot of staff members uk xd my favourite tho ^ including king pingging ofc but I can't tag him 4 some reason xd
You're welcome

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I thank every single staff member that actually does their job properly.

Thank you noobs xd DrogonMC DrogonMC Tyrelle Tyrelle Silent_MC Silent_MC LordKacem LordKacem Raiding101 Raiding101
And more but I don't wanna tag a lot of staff members uk xd my favourite tho ^ including king pingging ofc but I can't tag him 4 some reason xd
you're welcome bro<3

G

Gusto

Thank you staff! They are here to help us when we need them, lets think about what he said
Hello JartexNetwork community, I've really noticed something while reading over players applications Trials/Youtubers, and something that really has me confused is that I've seen people arguing with staff members, And I've realized no one ever says *Thanks* to them...
I have not seen a single soul come at some staff member and say, thank you....

Staff members are not only to help you, they are here to give you a family friendly environment and a fun gameplay... Not only when you have a doubt....
So they all deserve a *thank you* even if they are not always answering your doubts, even if you don't know them... They all really work hard to keep a family friendly environment for all of us...
So please people lets start to really see things how they are and stop thinking, oh this staff is abusing of his power... Just stop.
Please comment something POSITIVE here and if you want to comment something negative you are more than welcome to get out of this forum and keep looking somewhere else....
Lets thanks our STAFF members!

Pace

Donator
Donator
ty to voodootje0 voodootje0 for making the server be possible

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rodagave115

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
ty to voodootje0 voodootje0 for making the server be possible
Totally agree with you! Thanks voodootje0 voodootje0
And thanks Pace Pace for being part of the server and always help to keep it clean