Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

#Jartex2020

NJgamer

Donator
Donator
Amusingly the first thing i think about reading is who is mark henry and the other guy is lmao. Still i too hope owners communicate with players more and #Jartex2020

ReportingPeople

Banned
What about bugs killing the server? LilElite LilElite you forgot to mention that...... The server is full of bugs and instead of staff members reporting them (They are a part of the server and as they all claimed on their applications, they want to help the server get better) Thing I didn't even see recntly. Another thing "Staff behaviour" Totally their behaviour is childish they get everything as a joke they find something about a stupid player they are all ready to laugh aboit it. The rules are rushed everyone brakes them, and I think it is obvious why, WHY? because the server rules aren't made fairly and correctly, all I have seen is rules benefiting staff members "in order to catch rule breakers" and this is a lie to me, the 50% of staff team is not even online to "do what they are supposed to do". OFC, there are exceptions I believe that some staff members are there to help the server who they are Rodagave115 Rodagave115 and iVertical iVertical (is inactive due to some reasons none knows :D) Voxl Voxl Why? because they are fair and guys that you don't have anything bad to say or even trash talk them, I think that this happens because they do not put their ego above the server and the aim for a better tomorrow (for jartex). Something else I would like to mention are Owners, so owners seem to not care (Maybe I am fully wrong) I will tell you why: They never communicate with people of their own community, they never fairly punish people about competitions, the bugs of the server (This is impossible for a server to not have any bug, but bugs aren't my point) my point is that when someone loses anything due to a bug there should be a refound which never happens, The Store, Owners buff some prices of some (Ranks, Gkits, Boosters, Etc) but they nerf their rewards, in the future I can imagine everything overpriced on the shop and nerfed rewards, which is Owners fault, WHY? the reason why is that many people before bought gkits and now are "millionaires" and they probably win every competition, so owner to ballance that he have to nerf the gkits in order to make new winners which still won't happen, but they should think that all those people left their money to buy them and it is not fair.

-This is what I see about the server, I'd like to see WHY? people agree or disagree with me.

Thank you for your time.
Agreed

(It is never too late to agree)

Rip when the server was kinda good except one Simp... No comment on who it is but is not hard to figure out