Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To Fast Butterfly Click

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Hello.
I have this problem and I want to solve it and to see what am I doing wrong.
I have Bloody A60 mouse. Pretty popular mouse for butterfly clicking. I saw videos on youtube where people can click 20 or even 25+ cps on it, and they can do triple/quad click (without macro ofc, just by lowering their debounce time). In some videos where they talk about how to quad click they say that I need to find the correct position and amount of force to click on the mouse. I'm using it for more than 1 month.
For now, I'm able to get only double clicks, never got 3 or even 4 clicks. When I'm butterfly clicking I'm getting only 10-12 cps. Sometimes I can hit 16 cps for a second but nothing more. While butterfly clicking I'm getting double clicks most of the time.
Before Bloody A60 I had Razer Deathadder Chroma and with that mouse I am also able to get max 12 cps. Nothing above that. I'm butterfly clicking for more than 6 months and last 3 months I played very active and only used butterfly because I suck at jitter click.

The reason why I want to learn how to get more cps is because in a lot of fights I'm losing just because other players can click much faster and they take much less knockback than me. It's visible when I'm playing modes like boxing or gapple or even sumo. When I try to get combo I'm actually being comboed because they're taking less knockback. I don't need to go above 25cps, but I feel like 12 cps with butterfly clicking isn't really normal.

My mouse debounce time is 1ms. I tried to set it to 15ms and I'm still being able to get every single double click without any problems. It makes me feel like the software isn't even working properly.

What can be the problem? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe my fingers are too slow for more cps, but how to get them faster?
It would be great if someone can help me who is experienced in butterfly clicking and/or had the same problem. I can record my clicking and send if needed.

Thanks for helping <3

Have a great day!

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Hello.
I have this problem and I want to solve it and to see what am I doing wrong.
I have Bloody A60 mouse. Pretty popular mouse for butterfly clicking. I saw videos on youtube where people can click 20 or even 25+ cps on it, and they can do triple/quad click (without macro ofc, just by lowering their debounce time). In some videos where they talk about how to quad click they say that I need to find the correct position and amount of force to click on the mouse. I'm using it for more than 1 month.
For now, I'm able to get only double clicks, never got 3 or even 4 clicks. When I'm butterfly clicking I'm getting only 10-12 cps. Sometimes I can hit 16 cps for a second but nothing more. While butterfly clicking I'm getting double clicks most of the time.
Before Bloody A60 I had Razer Deathadder Chroma and with that mouse I am also able to get max 12 cps. Nothing above that. I'm butterfly clicking for more than 6 months and last 3 months I played very active and only used butterfly because I suck at jitter click.

The reason why I want to learn how to get more cps is because in a lot of fights I'm losing just because other players can click much faster and they take much less knockback than me. It's visible when I'm playing modes like boxing or gapple or even sumo. When I try to get combo I'm actually being comboed because they're taking less knockback. I don't need to go above 25cps, but I feel like 12 cps with butterfly clicking isn't really normal.

My mouse debounce time is 1ms. I tried to set it to 15ms and I'm still being able to get every single double click without any problems. It makes me feel like the software isn't even working properly.

What can be the problem? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe my fingers are too slow for more cps, but how to get them faster?
It would be great if someone can help me who is experienced in butterfly clicking and/or had the same problem. I can record my clicking and send if needed.

Thanks for helping <3

Have a great day!
All Razer products have a set debounce time of 10ms. I personally use a Razer Deathadder, and if I try I can get around 12 - 13 consistently while butterflying.

As for your current mouse, the A60, I suggest just practicing butterfly clicking as fast as you can, trying to get as high cps as possible. It might take a while as it takes a lot of time to get used to clicking so fast. The cps varies from left to right mouse button since 1 feels more comfortable than the other, at least it did for me on my Model O. I could consistently click 21 on my LMB, but only 15 on my RMB.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Saturaxion

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
All Razer products have a set debounce time of 10ms. I personally use a Razer Deathadder, and if I try I can get around 12 - 13 consistently while butterflying.

As for your current mouse, the A60, I suggest just practicing butterfly clicking as fast as you can, trying to get as high cps as possible. It might take a while as it takes a lot of time to get used to clicking so fast. The cps varies from left to right mouse button since 1 feels more comfortable than the other, at least it did for me on my Model O. I could consistently click 21 on my LMB, but only 15 on my RMB.
I know about Razer mice debounce time. But the thing that I'm getting the same amount of cps on my razer mouse and on the bloody a60 is completely confusing me. How can my cps be the same with 10+ ms debounce time and with 1ms.

I'm sometimes really disappointed when I think that I'm using that mouse for more than 1 month, and my butterfly skills are the same as when I just started using it. When I'm reaally trying to get higher cps and focusing on it, I'm getting less cps, like 9-10. I'm getting more cps while not even thinking what am I doing.

I started thinking that my mouse is a fault one and that Bloody mice sucks. I don't think it's a fake mouse because software is recognizing it. I better I bought Model O instead of this garbage.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
simply, click more faster while butterfly clicking and problem solved! [working method]

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Saturaxion

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
simply, click more faster while butterfly clicking and problem solved! [working method]
Not helpful

Also today I realised that I'm getting almost every double click with my pointer finger but I can't get double click with my middle finger for some reason. Any suggestion how to fix it?

Not helpful

Also today I realised that I'm getting almost every double click with my pointer finger but I can't get double click with my middle finger for some reason. Any suggestion how to fix it?
pretty sure that is just how you click bro

but also I thought lowering debounce time was not allowed

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I would help you if I knew how but I normal click 6 cps with a dollar store mouse that I don't even know the name of. 12Cps butterfly should be enough.