Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hi I am new! I don't understand how it works

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
survival jartex is just like a normal survival but u get to meet other people with ur same struggles of killing 8000 horses, u can really chillax and have fun or focus on the competitive aspect, u narrate ur adventure in the magical world of jartex survival and oh also, u meet people like Playkoo Playkoo

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
survival jartex is just like a normal survival but u get to meet other people with ur same struggles of killing 8000 horses, u can really chillax and have fun or focus on the competitive aspect, u narrate ur adventure in the magical world of jartex survival and oh also, u meet people like Playkoo Playkoo
bruh
rokols rokols first of all, there are a few things you should know about survival that are not mentioned in natty's thread because they are not very obvious.

First, you have to join a clan. There are many private clans like Wanderers (where I'm co leader), Sentinals (where I'm an active member), Dark (where I'm consultant and advisor to the leader) and Sea (which I had previously been enemy of), but there are others which do not require you to be an old member. Clans are basically minigame parties but only in survival. You can put your money and xp in clan bank and stuff in clan vault and talk in clan chat using /c. Making your own clan is not recommended because probably no one will join and the ones that do will be new players with no experience and would be of no help.

Secondly, money. You'd think it's gonna involve a lot of trade between people or completing certain quests but no, it's actually very simple. You just have to farm, farm, farm and farm. Preferably kelp, cactus and iron because they're worth a lot. Once you have double chests FULL of them, just wait till it comes on /blackmarket then spam sell (it takes a while but its worth it). While other techniques like selling farmed materials in /shop somewhat work, they only earn as much as a few hundred bucks a day. This technique though will get you to 200K in one day (depending on what you farmed and how lucky you were)

And thirdly, stay the fuck out of /pvp. This is very, very important as people will wait for you to go there to suck you armor and rip you to shreds with their enchanted golden apples. If you want to be like me, who hardly ever dies even though I suck at pvp, you must be diplomatic and keep peace with most members. You should pick a PVP team and not go in pvp (preferably not pika scums, sword or shields) like Sea (but the leader has quit) and Sentinals (which is on the verge of uprising from seperatist pika scums). Basically, its politics but worse because unfortunately you can't be punished for whatever you do.

I hope you will follow this along with Natty's guide. Stay in school, don't do drugs. G'day.

FiAmer

Playkoo who's the leader of Sentinals? btktim123? liet? idk who.

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
NOTE : Survival is filled with mf dupers mf tp trappers and many mf ppl who breaks rules and ruin the fun of game.
So just dont support or be like them and kindly ignore them if u think that person is not good.
And try to be against to those mf ppl by reporting, and not supporting them.

FiAmer

NOTE : Survival is filled with mf dupers mf tp trappers and many mf ppl who breaks rules and ruin the fun of game.
So just dont support or be like them and kindly ignore them if u think that person is not good.
And try to be against to those mf ppl by reporting, and not supporting them.
Yep, i've been spawn trapped and lost all my xp. :(

SeaMist888

hi! Welcome to survival jartex! More then happy to show u the ropes !! Please don’t hesitate to /msg me in game I’m normally very active !! I am a king rank so more then happy to help you out and get you started ! Have fun playing !