Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sry if im being toxic but thats how it works

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
i hate 5 yrs olds thinking they are the best at pvp at my friend's 4 yrs old sister beats them with 10 hit combo like a guy named gamerman saying he learned to pvp like technoblade lol he probably learned to click 6-8 cps and cuz technoblade clicks like that he thinks he is the best (but he is the opposite and 99% of people know why) or like everyday u will find 100% a toxic kid at practice or a trash toxic pvper thinking he is the best and then u beat him with 20 hit combo at starts hackusating u 1 time on skywars i killed a kid using 7 tap technique and he said im hacking and said im gonna tell my brother to ban you after i saw that i cried from laugh its 100% clear 80% of users in jartex are 5 yrs olds 19% are 13+ and 1% are 18+

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
They are kids I do not know why you are so impulsive lol

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
Ludicrous people whom I've worked with deserve to be called off that way.

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I dont know what's going on here

Macnakno

i hate 5 yrs olds thinking they are the best at pvp at my friend's 4 yrs old sister beats them with 10 hit combo like a guy named gamerman saying he learned to pvp like technoblade lol he probably learned to click 6-8 cps and cuz technoblade clicks like that he thinks he is the best (but he is the opposite and 99% of people know why) or like everyday u will find 100% a toxic kid at practice or a trash toxic pvper thinking he is the best and then u beat him with 20 hit combo at starts hackusating u 1 time on skywars i killed a kid using 7 tap technique and he said im hacking and said im gonna tell my brother to ban you after i saw that i cried from laugh its 100% clear 80% of users in jartex are 5 yrs olds 19% are 13+ and 1% are 18+
I agree with you 5 yrs olds in jartex are pretty anyoing

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
just dont care lmao, thats the best option u got

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
No need to get that mad, they could be new to Minecraft or the server...