Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I don't understand

JerryMine

Addicted Member
In many of the chat reports, either they are caught in the act by the staff themselves, it can also be the players sending the screenshot of it.

I got a person reported because he said the word "f##k" and is totally intentional and offensive because that person talks about my family. However, the report is denied because the proof isn't enough. (An entire sentence of him being cringy about my family isn't enough for him getting muted.)

I just don't understand. Do you warn people for caps instead of muting those people using these swear words? Is this how you keep your server clean? If you want a clean community, any sort of behavior containing those insult words should be judged immediately, instead of giving us a red tag in our reports.

In fact, pika-network handle these situations better. I don't know what your staffs are afraid of.

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
In many of the chat reports, either they are caught in the act by the staff themselves, it can also be the players sending the screenshot of it.

I got a person reported because he said the word "f##k" and is totally intentional and offensive because that person talks about my family. However, the report is denied because the proof isn't enough. (An entire sentence of him being cringy about my family isn't enough for him getting muted.)

I just don't understand. Do you warn people for caps instead of muting those people using these swear words? Is this how you keep your server clean? If you want a clean community, any sort of behavior containing those insult words should be judged immediately, instead of giving us a red tag in our reports.

In fact, pika-network handle these situations better. I don't know what your staffs are afraid of.
I have faced the same problem and have felt offended at times, Half the things are allowed in factions, like swearing, scamming etc. no matter how intense it gets. I truly agree because there are soo many minors playing these gamemodes especially factions. So I think you have a point to be taken to higher level.

S

Shayy

It slightly depends what game-mode the swearing, caps lock etc. were taken place in. I understand you that it is offensive if a player is rude about your family and you want them to get some sort of punishment but yet again you can't really get a punishment for one swear word. I think what the staff means by not enough proof. Is that the player has only said it once and they shouldn't be punished for a sentence. They most likely need to do something a few times to be punished as one sentence is not much to be reported for. This issue has personally never happened to me so I don't really know how it feels but I really don't think that they should be punished for once sentence, just my opinion though!

xXTupac189Xx