Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i never understood how it works

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
first time i saw the bridge added to jartex i thought it was a normal bridge like hypixel and others and then i figure out that its so wierd to play i never understand what is the point of it or how to EVEN play it

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Jartex the bridge is really different, not like others. However, I think it is not weird, just play a few games. You will get used to it. Be good at pvp, break so many nexus and win your games. Everything is this (simply).

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Jartex the bridge is really different, not like others. However, I think it is not weird, just play a few games. You will get used to it. Be good at pvp, break so many nexus and win your games. Everything is this (simply).
But what's your tactic? You directly go to the nexus or you make some stuff before?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SteveeAsh

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
Jartex the bridge is really different, not like others. However, I think it is not weird, just play a few games. You will get used to it. Be good at pvp, break so many nexus and win your games. Everything is this (s

But what's your tactic? You directly go to the nexus or you make some stuff before?
Exactly any tactics tips strategies ?

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
It’s hard to explain all of my tactics, but okay, I will share some of my tactics here. I’m starting:

First of all, when you join the game is important. If you joined before the game started, my tactic is usually this: Choose tank kit, then make yourself an iron sword and a golden pickaxe (Don’t forget to say your teammates “I will gpr”, they can help you). Finally, take a bit wood and you are ready for gpr (gpr= gold pick rush). When nexuses are breakable, rush them as fast as possible. When you come to nexus, block their way first. Then, break their nexus with your gold pickaxe. When you die, don’t worry! Rush them again but not with gpick and iron sword. Stone sword and stone pickaxe enough. Do this agaain and again. You will win (Be sure that some of your teammates defending).

If you joined the game later, choose hero kit. Rush them and get some farm kills. If you can, break their nexus.

I know, you need some kits to do them, but it is not hard to get these kits (only if you’re good at pvp). Probably it will take a month.

If you are asking “what can I do with warrior and archer until I get tank and hero”, do the things that I said with warrior kit (don’t use archer, it is bad). You need to get 2500 kills to unlock hero and 30k coins to get tank.

These are the tactics I use the most. I hope it helped. And never forget this: being good at pvp is the most important thing in the bridge if you’re not rushing with spy (usually they just break the nexus).

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Without forgetting: Make sure you're on the same team with professional players. This is another important thing, they can carry you!

Last edited:

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
Exactly any tactics tips strategies ?
If you want my tactic, I'm not really here to win, I'm here to make high kill scores. The best is to make potions of invisibility, strength and to take an iron sword. Normally, all the players with leather armor, you should kill them in 2 moves and in the process you will earn coins with the kills. (Most people rage at this kind of unsavory technique).

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
from what i learned its basically griding for the first few mins in the game then there will b a war kinda thingy later the objective is to basically is to break the enemies nexus b4 they break yours ....nexus is basically an endstone under the opponents respawn

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i don't really get the point of kits in the game but ig its fun

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
If you want my tactic, I'm not really here to win, I'm here to make high kill scores. The best is to make potions of invisibility, strength and to take an iron sword. Normally, all the players with leather armor, you should kill them in 2 moves and in the process you will earn coins with the kills. (Most people rage at this kind of unsavory technique).
oooh bout kill scores ig u get more exp in bridge as compared to other minigames which makes it a good place to grind lvls