Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i never understood how it works

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
first time i saw the bridge added to jartex i thought it was a normal bridge like hypixel and others and then i figure out that its so wierd to play i never understand what is the point of it or how to EVEN play it

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Ok, last one: Play a lot! Yes, play a lot, your wins will increase.
Note: It depends on how much your family allows you.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
But if you insist, I have my last tactic here. Almost no one likes it, but I want to share it too. SWITCH! Yes, team switch. If you’re in a bad team, switch your team. It’s increasing your win chance.
What 😂 so everyone can leave their team and win in the other team, what's this open thing omg

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
What 😂 so everyone can leave their team and win in the other team, what's this open thing omg
Unfortunately, this game contains some things like this. Worse, I’m using them XD.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
There is also a tactic for switcing teams. If the game is full, it has totally 32 people (16 in red - 16 in blue). If you are in red and you want to be in blue, wait for blue to be 15. When it happens, do /hub and wait for the total number of people in the game to be 31. Then, join the game and you are in blue! Now you can say “ez switch” to the other team (only if you are really toxic). I only change teams if I'm in a really bad team. Don’t do this a lot!

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
the bridge is kinda fun to play but it take you so long to end the game

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
If gpr not fails, the game is ending so quickly.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
There is also a tactic for switcing teams. If the game is full, it has totally 32 people (16 in red - 16 in blue). If you are in red and you want to be in blue, wait for blue to be 15. When it happens, do /hub and wait for the total number of people in the game to be 31. Then, join the game and you are in blue! Now you can say “ez switch” to the other team (only if you are really toxic). I only change teams if I'm in a really bad team. Don’t do this a lot!
I think this should be disallowed imo

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I’m not sure, sometimes my team is loading full of random players.
But that is how a game is made. If you dislike playing with randoms, then make sure you play only with friends

Risen

I recommend watching old gameplay of TB from 2016 and later.